• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Coach

idiotsmate

Alright, I just got the impression that you knew but were avoiding talking about it, which I thought was a total waste of time.

Sorry your mates got turned away because of a few tw*ts.
thanks i felt slightly bullied then!!!

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
thanks i felt slightly bullied then!!!
Lol, nooooo... it was slightly tounge in cheek. ;)

The truth will out. f*ck off Sly Crew you idiots.

(Your username is also perpahs a bit misfortunate in this instance, considering your mate was on the bus...)

Last edited:

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Indeed ********, Section 47 was never intended to police football fans
Ah, the 47 which superseded the 27, all I know is what was on the radio some time last season when some sensible sounding fans were having a moan and some queen person ACC was totally smugged up with the force she represented misusing the law to feck innocent people so that she didn't have to do her job properly.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is that the one they use to shoot plumbers?

idiotsmate

Lol, nooooo... it was slightly tounge in cheek. ;)

The truth will out. f*ck off Sly Crew you idiots.

(Your username is also perpahs a bit misfortunate in this instance, considering your mate was on the bus...)
haha i see what your saying... idiotsmate seems quite fitting, but i can assure you he is no idiot haha.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
sister said to me about it last night. she knew someone on the coach. he normally drives but decided to take the coach and day was ruined coz of a bunch of idiots

exeips

sister said to me about it last night. she knew someone on the coach. he normally drives but decided to take the coach and day was ruined coz of a bunch of idiots
But what were they doing to be a bunch of idiots?

ECFCHUNTY

we were told on our coach that we would be turned away if the police found alcohol...maybe this was it

Red Lion

Is that the one they use to shoot plumbers?
Thank f*ck I couldn't go!

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
But what were they doing to be a bunch of idiots?
no idea. apparently some of the sly crew were on board. apparently are(ahem) hooligan element. but the alcohol thing may be right