• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Coach

idiotsmate

I had a good day despite the result.... but I would like to know why some good people were turned away by the police and sent home cause there was some silly fools on a coach..... people who i see week in week out!!! These are people that have been looking forward to watching this game all pre season. And they have been tarnished by some right d**ks on a bus.

Where you part of this coach ? I would like to know your opinion please?

*dis gruntled fan*

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
I had a good day despite the result.... but I would like to know why some good people were turned away by the police and sent home cause there was some silly fools on a coach..... people who i see week in week out!!! These are people that have been looking forward to watching this game all pre season. And they have been tarnished by some right d**ks on a bus.

Where you part of this coach ? I would like to know your opinion please?

*dis gruntled fan*
You what? A bunch of people turned up but there was 1/2 people on a bus that prevented the whole bus getting in - is that what you are saying?

kirt f 1

complete tw*ts if true

idiotsmate

You what? A bunch of people turned up but there was 1/2 people on a bus that prevented the whole bus getting in - is that what you are saying?
Yes. A coach full was not aloud to even attend because of a mindless few.

Oli

Yes. A coach full was not aloud to even attend because of a mindless few.
Quite common practice. Always be sure of who you are travelling with IMO.

DB9

Always a few who want to ruin it for the rest, I'd made those idiots walk home!!!

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
I did hear that a coach was turned away.

idiotsmate

Always a few who want to ruin it for the rest, I'd made those idiots walk home!!!
and the rest of them? I was meant to be meeting a good friend.......... but to get a call saying what had occured. I watched the game but he didnt cause of a few prats. Hence the empty seat beside me.

LOG

Why didn't they get the driver to park up around the corner and then walk up?

Last edited:

idiotsmate

Why didn't they get the driver to park up around the corner and then walk up?
why you trying to be clever?

Its not on people paid for tickets.