• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

city v dags match day thread

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
That would be telling :p:p
Spoilsport :( :p

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tis was saying after the match that he has banned his players from talking about being in 2nd place & he is doing the same.Should the 2nd place subject be banned on Exeweb too?
I think we should not get too carried away
but celebrate it cos its really good that we are in 2nd and most city fans would have not have dreamed of it at the start of the season!
[y]

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think we should not get too carried away
but celebrate it cos its really good that we are in 2nd and most city fans would have not have dreamed of it at the start of the season!
[y]
I can see why Tis doesnt want to talk about it.Might distract the team from the job they still have to do,but doesnt hurt for the fans to get excited about the progress we are making!:D

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
I just need to add that I thought Troy had a much better game yesterday, apart from a bit of mis communication between him and Jones, still not sure if I can put blame with either one of them for the D&R goal,

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
apart from a bit of mis communication between him and Jones
Beautifully diplomatic there Nursey ;) ...but at least it allowed The Championship commentator this morning to utter the brilliant cliche when describing Stuey's second but from the RIDICULOUS to the SUBLIME!!! [y]
Fair call, I'd say

Red the Paper

Banned
I just need to add that I thought Troy had a much better game yesterday, apart from a bit of mis communication between him and Jones, still not sure if I can put blame with either one of them for the D&R goal,
Definate keeper error Nursey. If Jonah is going to come that far he must take control and let the defender know he is there and command the situation. He was weak in that respect and could have cost us.

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
Definate keeper error Nursey. If Jonah is going to come that far he must take control and let the defender know he is there and command the situation. He was weak in that respect and could have cost us.
Bit like that Bournemouth goal...

Worrying trend!

1-3 (Banks) IIRC

oh dear others got there first
Andrew, you could have mentioned the disallowed goal that Johnny Corr scored that looked perfectly onside, I remember it well.

Well, what a day yesterday was!

We win 2-1 to go second, everyone else in the top 10 doesn't win, and to top it all off, my wife had our first child, a girl, at 2.43am to start the day off.

Sat 4th April 2009 was such a cracking day. :D
Herschel, congrats, My daughter wasn't so thoughtful, she arrived at 10 pm on 1st May 1990... the day that City played Burnley and picked up the old 4th Division championship trophy, the only game I missed at home that season and I was relegated to listening to it on Radio Devon at the RD&E Heavitree in between telling my missus "puff puff blow... be quiet woman I think Clive Whitehead just scored !" :)