• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

city v dags match day thread

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Apologies for the lateness - Report now up. Er, someone do the link, my laptop is about to run out of battery...

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/MatchReport/0,,10436~45048,00.html

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well, what a day yesterday was!

We win 2-1 to go second, everyone else in the top 10 doesn't win, and to top it all off, my wife had our first child, a girl, at 2.43am to start the day off.

Sat 4th April 2009 was such a cracking day. :D

Well done ... you'll know what living is about now!!

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tis was saying after the match that he has banned his players from talking about being in 2nd place & he is doing the same.Should the 2nd place subject be banned on Exeweb too?

Last edited:

Red Devon

I thought we struggled to get going in the first half - second half was a big improvement and we could have scored 3 or 4 with better decision making - very happy though Fleets MoM.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tis was saying after the match that he has banned his players from talking about being in 2nd place & he is doing the same.Should the 2nd place subject be banned on Exeweb too?
too right.saw him after the game and he wasnt getting overexcited.ill start raving about promotion/playoffs if or when we get there,not before

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
great pics of the game cheggers on your site, fab one of me and Mr Fleetwood - ta xx

andrew p long

You are right. Lost 0-2 to Man U in front of 18,500. Poor days indeed.:)
1-3 (Banks) IIRC

oh dear others got there first

Last edited:

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
How could you be worried he was of 'Conference standard' based on the performance he'd already put into the game? I know people have differing opinions based on where ever they watch the game from but bloody hell shabba, were you watching the game from Mars or somewhere?
Thanks Ian, always knew you would be the one to criticise, it was my opinion from the beginning that we had signed him, I was going on the fact, that he hadn't made an impact elsewhere this year. Yes, I had noticed his pace, but I wanted to see him banging em in. Which he did, and therefore, I am glad to have been proven wrong.

Apologies, once again, for having an opinion on here!!!

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
great pics of the game cheggers on your site, fab one of me and Mr Fleetwood - ta xx
Brilliant pics, but what was making you and Fleetwood laugh so much?? :)

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Brilliant pics, but what was making you and Fleetwood laugh so much?? :)
That would be telling :p:p