• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City on SKY - Exiles Watch

nick_exmouth

Likewise, I'd be interested to know too please.

Tawny Owl - Walnut Tree

I checked last week and the Landlady said no problem. Will pop in tonight to confirm.

Nick

Fez Army HQ - somewhere behind enemy lines ..
Roo Bar, Clifton - Bristol

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Big Bank - Exeter

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Big Bank - Exeter
Showoff! :p

Thanks Nick, hopefully I'll get there. (work just outside MK, so shouldn't be a problem)

STURTZ

Seriously though, I have met plenty of Devon based city fans that are planning to watch the game on telly. "Three home games in a week, can't get there in time, skint etc etc...". Plus can't see too many Brentford fans coming down.

Could be looking at a four thousand crowd for that night.

mwallace

I watched the 1st game in The Pendragon in Thornhill, Cardiff. Was the only one watching it, the pub darts team had a match so there were calls of "turn this sh*t off".

So watching it at a mates house in Ystrad Mynach instead now. My mate will provide the "turn this sh*t off"s.

Grecian2K

The Parson's Pig, Pound Hill, Crawley will have ONE extremely disgruntled Grecian in attendance on Monday

gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :(

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I'm guessing that it'll be shown in the St James Centre.

;)
quite happy to be whooshed but seriously anyone planning to watch it in sjc better be buying twenty quid worth of drink minimum, although if we play like the home league game it will be packed by 60 mins onwards:(

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Parson's Pig, Pound Hill, Crawley will have ONE extremely disgruntled Grecian in attendance on Monday

gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :(
I wanna go home............

Beninho

Anyone know where in MK?
Surely MK is full of pubs that were previously located in other parts of the country, bought by new owners against the will of the regulars and uprooted? Perhaps one even used to be in Exeter and might therefore show the game...