• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City on SKY - Exiles Watch

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The Coach & Horses just off Fleet Street is the designated venue for the London Exiles to gather at and watch the game. All been arranged by Neil le Milliere
30 expected to turn up. Could be a good night in there.

Jaffacake

Any one know of any sites this will be streamed on? I'm too cheap to pay for Sky Sports and my local pub landlord is a Torquay United fan so refused to turn on the sound last time!! :mad:

thermopylai

Well the Salzburg location is my flat... and they'll be 3 of us! Just figured out to attach the PC up to the TV, so we'll have that big screen atmos!

Can't wait...

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I shall be warmly ensconced next to my pc in the middle of the Dorset countryside. Hopefully my viewing will be more successful this time round. For the away leg I accidently watched sky sports two wondering why we'd switched to American football. Once I'd finally corrected my error, I spent ten minutes cheering on the team in red and white. Ha! I'll not be making that mistake tonight ...

exile in wales

The Rhydypennau Inn , Bow Street nr Aberystwyth ,, call in if your passing and join us...