• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City Make Loan Signing

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Like I said Hermann....it's not criticism in this case (not from me anyway and I shall give young Ryan Mk.2 every encouragement to do well for us)....more a case of mystification.

Mind you, God does work in mysterious ways!!
I think from some people it has been criticism, but then so is everything so perhaps they cheapen their argument.

M5MazdaMike

Well, IF (big if) he scores a much needed hat-trick for us on Saturday, I can, at least, suggest a possible song (judging by the photo on the OS

Oh Ryan TAYLOR, you are the love of my life
Oh Ryan TAYLOR, I'd let you shag my wife
Oh Ryan TAYLOR, I'd even go bleached blonde too...
....for you
The bleached blonde 6'2" striker is a obvious ginger (Gareth Sheldon in disguise?) Best ginger player City have ever had?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I was a tad surprised at this one, to put it lightly - but will not condemn until the full facts are known (i.e. can he play a bit?).

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
looking for logic in anything Tis does is pointless. There is no doubt that Tis has done extraordinarily well in his time here and has probably exceeded most people's expectations by a country mile, but that doesn't give him automatic immunity from criticism and decisions that, more often than not, defy the understanding of lesser mortals like me.
Absolutely spot on.

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Having read this:
http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=450&fid=215&sty=2&act=1&mid=2122270154
I think he could prove pretty handy

arthur

"Really can't see him doing much in league 1 ... exeter got sum good strikers aswell. Should have gone down a divison instead of up 1."

I'm relieved to hear we have sum good strikers...

arthur

I bet he cannot wait to play, in a real atmosphere with fans who dont know how he plays so he will have their full backing, he will relish the chance to show positive fans what he can do.

.and I'm sure Mr Tis will be relieved to hear that our fans are positive

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
"Really can't see him doing much in league 1 ... exeter got sum good strikers aswell. Should have gone down a divison instead of up 1."

I'm relieved to hear we have sum good strikers...
It does add up, doesn't it!

Cravat

Absolutely spot on.
Mr negative! He doesn't need the full information and he doesn't need facts, he's just negative!

STURTZ

The bleached blonde 6'2" striker is a obvious ginger (Gareth Sheldon in disguise?) Best ginger player City have ever had?
Ronny Jepson.