• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City Legends

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
That does look nasty.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
That does look nasty.
Indeed. He should get them waxed.

angelic upstart

And what about this Ross Trant fella? Last i knew he was a DJ on local radio station and then all of a sudden he's Promotions Manager. This isn't a pop and he may be well qualified for the role, but it just seemed to happen. Is it a paid role?
It is a paid role.

I find it a sorry saga myself.

Mr Bridger

Is he one of the two who used to be on the picth with the keepy uppy game?

Grecian1966

It is a paid role.

I find it a sorry saga myself.
Worse than sorry saga - in my opinion this Ross should personally apologise to FBH and pay him back a refund from his own wallet. Shambolic and amateuristic.

Fred

Ratchet

Re: Respect from old players

I bid and won the privelige of playing on monday night for the legends,but from the start to the finish I was made to feel second class !! I have put money into the pitchin appeal, I also have a standing order each month for the trust, but the way I was treated on Monday, makes me feel WHY.
The only credit and support I got on Monday was from Shaun taylor, Stuart Fraser &Chris Vinnicombe, and superb support from Steve Perryman, I'm sorry but Scott Hiley was supposed to greet me and make sure I had a good night, sorry But he just wasn't interested, and this is for City ???
chin up Kev and keep putting the ice on that knee.....Y N W A or in your case YOULL NEVER HOBBLE ALONE.LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Worse than sorry saga - in my opinion this Ross should personally apologise to FBH and pay him back a refund from his own wallet. Shambolic and amateuristic.

Fred
I agree - I think the most sensible way to put this sorry episode to bed would be for Ross to pay me £50. If he is reading and wants my bank details he can PM me.

Up the City.

LOG

Is he one of the two who used to be on the picth with the keepy uppy game?
He was "Tractor Boy", i believe.

StroudGrecian

This thread is f*cking hilarious.

Who won?

doebake