• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City fan paralysed

Nik Nak

Has he been able to make any physical progress with his injuries or is it an injury that can never be improved on?
It looks like the latter Baby but only time and our prayers will tell

nn

Scooterboy 65

Thats great news that Jimbo has gone and got himself some transport and sorted out his wheelchair. Also good for him going back to college.

southamptongrecian

I think its you Nik Nak that deserves the thanks and praise, its was your hard work that made it all possible. So a big WELL DONE to you .

Also good to hear Jimbo is coming along alright.

Nik Nak

And the news gets even better I have just received a letter from the James Gould trust telling me that he has been accepted on an assisted Skiing trip To Sweeden in Jan 09 funded by Dream-A-Way. So from me it is many thanks to everyone involved with them. I know that at least 2 Exwebers are, so maybe my fundraising for the 2009/2010 season will be to help www.dream-a-way.co.uk

Thanks again to all involved and to all that support this Charity.

nn

Last edited:

Scooterboy 65

And the news gets even better I have just received a letter from the James Gould trust telling me that he has been accepted on an assisted Skiing trip To Sweeden in Jan 09 funded by Dream-A-Way. So from me it is many thanks to everyone involved with them. I know that at least 2 Exwebers are, so maybe my fundraising for the 2009/2010 season will be to help www.dream-a-way.co.uk

Thanks again to all involved and to all that support this Charity.

nn
Thats great news that he is off skiing in Are sweden with www.backuptrust.org.uk
He will have the time of his life out there and its a real adrenalin rush.
I was only talking to Jeff chairman of Dream-a-way last friday.
Have a great one Jimbo and enjoy the apre ski

Last edited:

ecfccal

Keen Exeter City fan James (Jimbo) Gould aged just 17 from Exminster has been left paralysed from the chest down, following a tragic pool accident. I am sure you will all join me in wishing him well. James has now been transfered to Sailsbury hospital for further treatment but has been told that his future will be in a wheelchair. I am aiming to hold a gift auction to raise funds for his future needs mainly a wheelchair and would appreciate any other fund raising ideas, his friends are already organising a sponsord cycle ride as they are all bike mad. If anyone would like to offer a gift for the auction or a donation it would be well recieved.

Come on EXEWEBBERS THIS IS ONE OF OURS

Nik Nak
Can i just say nik nak the work u do is amazing and it is worthwhile its very kind of you to take time and effort to advertise this your very warm hearted