• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City fan paralysed

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jimbo, Pleasure to meet you the other week mate, Good to see you on here and i hope reading the threads on here will make Devon seem that bit closer to you

Good luck

manc grecian

Back to the top. Nik Nak you may not know but today we organised a match with an Exewb XI taking on the Western Morning News. We decided it would be a good opportunity to raise a few quid for James. Thanks to some very kind donations and all the players chipping in we manged to raise £170.

Nik Nak if you can get in touch with me and then i can arrange to hand over the money and hope that James and his family can put it towards something useful.

Pics are here if you are interested.

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg235/exeweb/

UTC.

Nik Nak

Back to the top. Nik Nak you may not know but today we organised a match with an Exewb XI taking on the Western Morning News. We decided it would be a good opportunity to raise a few quid for James. Thanks to some very kind donations and all the players chipping in we manged to raise £170.

Nik Nak if you can get in touch with me and then i can arrange to hand over the money and hope that James and his family can put it towards something useful.

Pics are here if you are interested.

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg235/exeweb/

UTC.
Well what can I possibly say? City fans along with fans from other clubs never cease to amaze me with your continued support. I never ever imagined I would get this kind of response, But I am sure you will all agree I have a long way to go but as I have said before it is my intention to spend the rest of this year raising funds for Jimbo before raising funds for ECDSA. I have a few projects up my sleave that I am working on at the moment one wich includes Lee Evans but I will keep you updated as and when I know more. Manc you are a bloody star and I will PM yoe in the morning.

nik nak

Nik Nak

I have now been in touch with Lee Evan's agent and hope to have some good news to share with you all in a few days' the agent seemed quite posative but only time will tell. Jimbo is doing well and is awaiting our away game to Salisbury. He is determined to attend as it is just down the road but what he is not expecting is the suprise that I am arainging for that day.

nik nak

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Just wanted to give James a shout out and wish him all the best....

i hope the money raised from sundays game helps..

Scooterboy 65

Just wanted to give James a shout out and wish him all the best....

i hope the money raised from sundays game helps..
Fair play to all of you doing that on Sunday nice touch and a nice bit of money raised for James

Nik Nak

Fair play to all of you doing that on Sunday nice touch and a nice bit of money raised for James
You are not wrong in what you have said but I feel your comments are a little bit of an understatement. What a bloody fantastic effort by all involved and this has come out of the blue, nobody asked or expected this collection and what a fantastic result. Would it be worth my writing to the Wetern Morning News to thank them? Stupid question as of course I should but Manc Grecian do you by any chance have a list of those that played as everyone that played should get a mention. Oh and what was the result of the game?

nik nak

manc grecian

You are not wrong in what you have said but I feel your comments are a little bit of an understatement. What a bloody fantastic effort by all involved and this has come out of the blue, nobody asked or expected this collection and what a fantastic result. Would it be worth my writing to the Wetern Morning News to thank them? Stupid question as of course I should but Manc Grecian do you by any chance have a list of those that played as everyone that played should get a mention. Oh and what was the result of the game?

nik nak
There was a full match report in the Western Morning News on Monday. If you look on the 'Fancy a match' thread on the social club there is a link to the story as well as the teams. Sadly the exeweb XI lost 1-0. You cant have everything though.

Nik Nak

I have just had a call from Jimbo's dad Ian and I feel sure you will all be delighted to learn that Jimbo has now returned to Exeter Colledge full time although he has to have his full time carer with him at all times, He also has his own car which he has to pay for out of his disability money but at least his mates can take him out for the day. he also and this is thanks to exeweb members and all the other clubs and their fans along with the many companys that have helped out now has the dogs b*ll*cks of a wheelchair for his independance. So in closing may I again thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the help advice and support you have shown in the past. Just thought it would be great to give you all an update on how Jimbo is getting on.

Nik Nak

heathy1

Has he been able to make any physical progress with his injuries or is it an injury that can never be improved on?