• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Choose the New Third Kit for Next Season

JulenBeer

The trust portal is a total crock of s###,I have tried to login using LinkedIn and it’s still not working,so the trust can shove their vote where the sun don’t shine,I have been a trust member since 2003,and to say I am p###d off is an understatement !
Hi @dontpassback, have you tried the below? You have to log in to VeryConnect using the email address the Trust has on file for your membership.

Hi @dontpassback, the Club's ticketing system and the Trust Membership portal (VeryConnect) are two separate systems. I you have not logged in to VeryConnect before, you need to go to "I forgot my password" and follow the instructions from there to register (this is so that it links to your Trust Membership).

If you have changed your email address or are having any issues logging in after following these steps, please contact [email protected]

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Julen is right, it didn’t work for me so I did what he said and got straight in, no problem. I voted for the white kit.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Sweenz says the black shirt.

iscalad

Pfft...what does he know??

fred binneys head

How do I change my vote?

JulenBeer

How do I change my vote?
If anyone did want to change their vote, they could do so by clicking “Amend” after following the vote link.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
How do I change my vote?
You want to be one of the Blackshirts? 😮
😄

dontpassback

Hi @dontpassback, have you tried the below? You have to log in to VeryConnect using the email address the Trust has on file for your membership.
Julen,I have tried on numerous occasions,but to no avail so I won’t bother with it in future!NOT HAPPY !!!

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Julen,I have tried on numerous occasions,but to no avail so I won’t bother with it in future!NOT HAPPY !!!
Is it that big a deal? Which one did you want to vote for? Happy to log in and use my vote for you if it saves your blood pressure.

dontpassback

Is it that big a deal? Which one did you want to vote for? Happy to log in and use my vote for you if it saves your blood pressure.
Thanks DR a I would like to vote for the white one,it isn’t a big deal,but logging into to something shouldn’t be a chore should it ?