• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Choose the New Third Kit for Next Season

Arthur Davey

Are you sure? I thought we had an all green Adidas away strip back then.
Yep, pretty sure. The all green was used in the -2-0 Fairclough defeat. I went to the both games of the two-legged tie, which iirc we lost about 11-0(?) on aggregate.

Arthur Davey

Are you sure? I thought we had an all green Adidas away strip back then.
Yer ya go. Despite the B & W pics from both legs, I stand by my original recollection:

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wouldn't mind the white kit to be our home kit.

I like the black kit but think it would be nicer without the pin stripes. However, we'll still look great wearing it as we hold aloft the League 1 trophy next season.

dontpassback

The trust portal is a total crock of s###,I have tried to login using LinkedIn and it’s still not working,so the trust can shove their vote where the sun don’t shine,I have been a trust member since 2003,and to say I am p###d off is an understatement !

Bridgy 81

The trust portal is a total crock of s###,I have tried to login using LinkedIn and it’s still not working,so the trust can shove their vote where the sun don’t shine,I have been a trust member since 2003,and to say I am p###d off is an understatement !
I logged onto my account on the Trust website yesterday with a view to voting but as far as I can make out it says that my membership has expired!
Strange, as they’re still taking a direct debit from me every month.
I messaged the Membership Secretary yesterday for clarification but haven’t had a reply yet, so don’t know if I’ve misread it (unlikely I think) or I’ve been mistakenly deleted.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I logged onto my account on the Trust website yesterday with a view to voting but as far as I can make out it says that my membership has expired!
Strange, as they’re still taking a direct debit from me every month.
I messaged the Membership Secretary yesterday for clarification but haven’t had a reply yet, so don’t know if I’ve misread it (unlikely I think) or I’ve been mistakenly deleted.
From the official link it wouldn't let me login, saying my email address was not recognised. So I went and looked at their fans forum page which I knew I'd used before and it let me in fine and I could vote from there. All very odd.

tom_ecfc

Black one - take my money!

Arthur Davey

As an aside, I can’t understand why we don’t adopt the Brazil gold and blue as an away kit.

Never going to be an issue when our first kit clashes, and has a nod to history. History any other club would love to have.
Just a shame we didn't manage to play like Brazil to match the kit we played in that night... 😏
Screenshot_20240326-153121~2.png

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
How odd. I had no problem.

tea stand

Maybe we need a 4th kit?