• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Chiefs win, well some Exeter team has to!

• Thread starter Cliff Bastins Shorts
  • Start date

jabba the gut

I was at the Chiefs yesterday and was amazed at the corporate hospitality going on before and after the game,they had a band on after and all the bars were jam packed,i was talking to an official and he was saying how they are booked solid during the week for corporate functions from major businesses,using the facilities to maximise their income..
Facilities built at great expense in a brand new ground - with no neighbours I might add, which must have some impact on the kind of events they are able to accommodate. I take it you're one of those in favour of leaving SJP then?

B

bigbankbonker

Il be in sjc tomorrow night putting my money over the bar,no doubt see you in there^o)
so how much will you spend ?

C

Cliff Bastins Shorts

I was in Centre Spot yesterday afternoon and there five people in their during the two hours I was there!!
Its not advertised, its incorrectly marketed and it was the usual drinkers frequenting the place.
Also, I had my sons christening there earler in the year and it was a f*ckin shambles, waiting outside for fifteen minutes, the food was late, none of the decorations and balloons were in place and the half witted bird who was supposedly doing the catering turned up ten minutes after the forty of us were waiting outside at 12.10pm.
Somehow Mr Moxey I dont think you drink in the Spot non matchdays, I have had you pointed out to me and I can guarantee I have not seen you in there on a non matchday drinking.
The centre spot is very well suited to ECFC, poorly run and under achieving.
PS, lots of jealousy aimed at the Chiefs from the football fraternity.
Another near 4k gate last Saturday at Sandy Park:)
CHIEFS ARE ON THE UP:)

Last edited:

Ian_Woodward

why carry on going there then???

most people would just find another pub surely

C

Cliff Bastins Shorts

why carry on going there then???

most people would just find another pub surely

Your missing the point.

I go there to catch up with a couple of mates who go there on a Sunday only. I personally think it is severely under used as a pub and venue, that place should be packed but as a lot of non footballing people are unaware even of its existence. Poor PR, so much for the community club claims.

zider

Your missing the point.

I go there to catch up with a couple of mates who go there on a Sunday only. I personally think it is severely under used as a pub and venue, that place should be packed but as a lot of non footballing people are unaware even of its existence. Poor PR, so much for the community club claims.
you have a good point there, i dont think to go there if im going out.

so how much will you spend ?
Another 20 done,which i do most nights there,i do meet up on matchdays with my mates and we spend big time which you could witness if you come out on a saturday with us,although not all spent in the spot we do spend in the region of £100-£150 each on a saturday taking in to account takeaways and taxi home,your more than welcome to come out and try it for yourself just pm me bring about £150 with you and we will have a great day

£150? What the f*ck do you do up there? Or shouldn't I ask?

£150? What the f*ck do you do up there? Or shouldn't I ask?
we have a very good day and night out;)

exeips

I see the Chiefs lost again this weekend.