• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Chiefs win, well some Exeter team has to!

• Thread starter Cliff Bastins Shorts
  • Start date

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
:)

IMO CBS was one of the most disgusting people to ever post on exeweb.com.

He offered me out for a fight via pm plenty of times just for questioning the very same things on here that Ant did.

I wonder if he did the same to Ant knowing that he was a grown man and I wasn't... Pathetic.

To be honest, I don't want the chiefs to do well as I feel it could directly hinder our progress!!

:p UTC

Red the Paper

Banned
Whatever happened to the Chiefs?

Brian Moore

Whatever happened to the Chiefs?
Not a lot, still only the 14th best team in the country.

Red the Paper

Banned
Not a lot, still only the 14th best team in the country.
Without nets there are no good teams

exeips

They do seem to have a much more positive attitude than the football clun though, i suppose having someone minted like Tony Rowe helps where as the Trust run City will always have to live within their means. Money doesnt gurantee success however I still believe they will be playing Premier League rugby before City return to the football league.
Nice one Brian!:D;)

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
As far as i can tell from all the 'chiefs' hype they have well and truly f*cked up. I find it all quite amusing really. Bring on Bristol next season then boys eh???? As for Brian's comment about 14th best team etc! Unfortunately it says everything that needs to be said about the size of the RU premiership and the sheer lack of depth in terms of talent and strength in UK rugby.

Brian Moore

Just goes to show what a brilliant job Tisdale has done! I would never have thought City would end up in the league before the Chiefs went up, now they are goiing (hopefully) to get another promotion without the Chiefs getting any closer to thr GPL (unless they expand the league of course) The older i get the less i know. I still think its sad that Exonians dont want to see any team from the City do well though.

IBA

I'm another Exonian but I can't warm to the Chiefs, stupid name, Stadium's position at the end of a wind tunnel making some games virtually unplayable,
the short-termism and short-mindedness of the club getting rid of their manager.......