• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheltenham Town v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Ashford Grecian

but why were they singing Wham! ?? (at least that's what it sounded like to me!)
"Last Christmas I gave you my heart and the very next day you gave it away, this year to save me from tears I'll give it to Holmes and Wheeler"

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anybody else think that Tisdale looked like the Grim Reaper in his long black hooded number , standing motionless in the tech area ?

I was kacking myself...

contrabombarde

Well I did hear that Tagg was making a killing.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
"Last Christmas I gave you my heart and the very next day you gave it away, this year to save me from tears I'll give it to Holmes and Wheeler"
(y)(clap)OH, BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO(clap)(y)

Along with the "Harley Song" that surely has to be a modern day classic to rival the great Cowshed anthems on times past!

ronniej

Are you going to Newport ronniej? ?...AWL...
Have to work 😂

ronniej

Have to work ��
Managed to get the day off for the Orient match

grecian55

I've given Craig Woodman pelters on here before but, credit where it's due, today he had a fine game. Assured and confident, neat on the ball, injecting energy into our play with quick throw-ins , he's turned into precisely what we needed at left back.

One stand out moment was a great tackle that broke up a dangerous attack. Well done Woody, more of the same please.
I have been guilty of the same Billy but i take my hat off to Woodman as i think he has been very,very consistent this season ,well done Woody !

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cheers Pete.
And yes, Ollie's not getting a Christmas card this year:)
Totally gutted for you mate....was nice to meet you...

Red Bill

Probably only if he can dig out his water wings and lifejacket?

Come on, lets face it. Newport's swamp makes even Carlisle's ground look like the Gobi Desert.

How long before the EFL start asking questions about suitability for league football? :(
I haven't seen any pictures of it this season but I thought last season they must have had it relayed as it looked very good, whereas the year before it looked like somebody's vegetable patch!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not sure who owns the copyright, but found this on Twitter