• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Charity Match for Cancer Research

Mario

Don't have a good enough signal where I am to look but I'm told there are photos on www.greensonscreen.co.uk

Not sure if they will be mostly Argyle but worth a look. I do know the photographer wasn't there for the whole second match though.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Some decent pics on there!

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great pics, thanks for the link

kirt f 1

does anyone know how to copy any of the pics?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
There will be a final and 3 v 4 play off, so go out there and get 3rd. You have the players an decency to win it and should have today but that's football. Your disallowed goal was never anything wrong with, but again, that's football. Flacky was good, all our players came together well. I thought we'd win
But not by that much and def didn't think I'd get 4, but buzzin. Easter Sunday get on it bays.
Yep, will be good to go out and get the 3rd place. Another good game to look forward to.

BASH

does anyone know how to copy any of the pics?
i have them on facebook whats your name?

kirt f 1

i have them on facebook whats your name?
ok cheers, kirt forgham

Andrea's mum

Great day out Guys. Thank you so much to all who had a hand in the organisation, to the players who gave 2 very good entertaining games,it could not have been easy in that heat! to Ottery F.C. for their wonderful hospitality and generosity. So far amount raised is £650. Fantastic effort. Adams Foundation goes from strength to strength thanks to the support you all give. Tom from Plymouth, Rich from Exeter and Matt from Ottery club you did us proud. Looking forward to the final, it has the promise of being another great game.XX

wemissmoxey

How did ecfc01 get on ?

Joshyd123

How did ecfc01 get on ?
Didn't turn up because he didn't want to meet the boys off the 6 a side thread, so is the word on the grapevine! *****.