• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Charity Match for Cancer Research

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Didn't turn up because he didn't want to meet the boys off the 6 a side thread, so is the word on the grapevine! *****.
You just knew he wouldnt show up

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
You just knew he wouldnt show up
Was looking forward to meeting him and seeing what he had to say aswell!

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was looking forward to meeting him and seeing what he had to say aswell!
Doesnt surprise me Josh. Back when we played Argyle in the League game in December, a GWG member said he had a spare ticket so published it on here. Ecfc01 pm'd him and agreed to buy it off him, swapped numbers to keep in touch and where to meet on the day of the game so they could swap money for ticket. Just before Midday of the game ecfc01 text said GWG member saying he was very sorry but something had come up and he wasnt able to have the ticket off him as he could no longer make it down to Plymouth for the match.

Then post match he is saying on here that he WAS actually at the game the whole time and seemed to have no intention in buying the ticket off the GWG member and that spare ticket then went to complete waste as he gave ecfc01 first refusal to have it initially

Last edited:

StixUK

Doesnt surprise me Josh. Back when we played Argyle in the League game in December, a GWG member said he had a spare ticket so published it on here. Ecfc01 pm'd him and agreed to buy it off him, swapped numbers to keep in touch and where to meet on the day of the game so they could swap money for ticket. Just before Midday of the game ecfc01 text said GWG member saying he was very sorry but something had come up and he wasnt able to have the ticket off him as he could no longer make it down to Plymouth for the match.

Then post match he is saying on here that he WAS actually at the game the whole time and seemed to have no intention in buying the ticket off the GWG member and that spare ticket then went to complete waste as he gave ecfc01 first refusal to have it initially
Thank god I have good mates because he tried to buy mine, let me friends' dad have it instead...phew!

ecfc01

I don't think there is any need for this, I did say I doubt I can make the match when we all me a couple weeks back!

ecfc01

Didn't turn up because he didn't want to meet the boys off the 6 a side thread, so is the word on the grapevine! *****.
Why would I not want to meet you? If anything I would actually want to. The ***** remark is out of order.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why would I not want to meet you? If anything I would actually want to. The ***** remark is out of order.
Bloody hell, you've shown up and learnt how to spell and use punctuation properly. I'm impressed!

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
I met ecfc01 when I Played in the friendly for the exeweb team last week and he is a decent lad and a good footballer

Grecian_in_Plymouth

I don't think there is any need for this, I did say I doubt I can make the match when we all me a couple weeks back!

As Manager , you didn't tell me , and no reply to my calls and / or Texts on the day , or the day before to confirm you were coming. Thats all I have asked from everyone coming along.

you let me down , and the guys .

No excuses -

I was disappointed

Last edited:

Grecian_in_Plymouth

Gin Trap,
and City No1 Legend also didn't show