• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Carlisle United v Exeter City Matchday Thread

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
In the 5th additional minute of injury time, according the The Guardian.
The Kray Bros will love that..:D

jimbo-gould

How’s Williams looked, anyone?

Temporarily Exiled

Our midfield has done well to shield the defence, and Woodman has been solid, but the other defenders seem to get pulled away from each other a little too easily for my liking. Wouldn't be surprised to see us concede in the second half - could use another goal.

Very skillful on the ball, harries the opposition well, rapid. Our best play seems to have come down our left, but Williams and Wilson look dangerous going forward.

Last edited:

iscalad

Does anyone know who the main commentator is? He keeps reading out Premiership scores with no warning so ruining MOTD. Really annoying!
Quite agree. I could watch SSN if I wanted to know that. Anthony Waring.

Last edited:

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wow, if you thought we played well last week some of the high-pressing total passing football in the first-half has been possibly even more impressive, particularly in the first half-an-hour. The only worry is that we have had the opportunities to be further ahead and Carlisle were starting to come back into the game towards the end of the first half.

fred binneys head

Could find yourself in non-League next season with Tisdale while KMT takes us into league one. Let me know what Chorley away is like mate.
That's unnecessary. Geoff is clearly a passionate City fan. The jibes about MK are childish and tedious, please stop.

arthur

Very skillful on the ball, harries the opposition well, rapid. Our best play seems to have come down our left, but Williams and Wilson look dangerous going forward.
Good to hear - he seemed a bit lightweight in Newport and Cambridge games

ECFC89

That's unnecessary. Geoff is clearly a passionate City fan. The jibes about MK are childish and tedious, please stop.
Hear hear !! UTC!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Wind behind us for the second half? Just landed and trying to catch up.

Grecian Max

He’s worked hard but not stood out for me. Would like to see him take on more players, was sort of what I expected from him