• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Carlisle away on the 14th - who's going?

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Would of preferred a 2pm kick off on the Sunday but also feel for the Carlisle fans having to come to us on a Thursday,all about TV and not the fans.
Yep..That daft KO time has scuppered me..I would have driven up from Exeter if it was 3.00pm & I would have been home 11pm ish..Getting back about 2am is no good for me.I have to drive up to Bristol at 0800 on the Monday morning..

OmanGrecian

I have a few spare seats in my car if anyone is interested

Last edited:

les.gtfc

Yep..That daft KO time has scuppered me..I would have driven up from Exeter if it was 3.00pm & I would have been home 11pm ish..Getting back about 2am is no good for me.I have to drive up to Bristol at 0800 on the Monday morning..
Part-timer. :D

Oldsmobile-88

Part-timer. :D
Ha....:D.....

Clap Clap .....me and grandson along for the jolly with Grecian Travel

Grecian2K

Can't you just stop at Bristol on the way back, Olds? ;)

Last edited:

Lyme Grecian

I'm in, time to get on the bandwagon.

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Went to SJP to pick up the golden tickets today, looking forward to joining you all there. [G]

JayPob94

I will be there! Driving down with some family from Aberdeen. Says it all when it's closer for me than all of you driving up from Devon!!

Could always sleep in the motor at Gordanos?