• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Carlisle away on the 14th - who's going?

happygrecian

So we're away to Carlisle on the 14th...

Would have preferred a closer away game to be honest. Who's planning to go, what time do you reckon you'll get back on Monday morning, and how many hours of sleep before getting to work?

If I can get a ticket then I'll be going.
2 hours of sleep for work would be fine.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hopefully. Planning to megabus it up to Newcastle B-)

Bathgrecian

I was looking at flights from Bristol to Newcastle. Return is about the same as a one way ticket on the train and the train from Newcastle is about £25. Not sure unless anyone is driving from this area?

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Will be putting my faith in Grecian Travel as always. Having done Carlisle on a Tuesday evening in the past and getting back around 4.30am I think 3.30-4.00am is a fair shout, depending on any roadworks diversions (it being a Sunday).

Legohead

Banned
You lot are mental! :D

Amazing dedication by the Grecians as always. Never ceases to amaze.

I was really hoping for Blackpool but cash flow permitting i'll be at Brunton Park too with you lot. Just a 400 mile round trip for me. Be home about 11ish all being well.

Legohead

Banned
I say i'll be home at 11ish but just watching Sky Sports and they've got the game on live but the programme starts at 6.30pm. I was under the impression the kick off was at 5.30. Can anyone confirm the kick off time next sunday please? Thanks.

grecian55

I say i'll be home at 11ish but just watching Sky Sports and they've got the game on live but the programme starts at 6.30pm. I was under the impression the kick off was at 5.30. Can anyone confirm the kick off time next sunday please? Thanks.
Kick off at Brunton Park is 6.30 pm .

Legohead

Banned
Kick off at Brunton Park is 6.30 pm .
Thanks grecian55.

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Clap clap. As much as I'm nervous about the game, I'm looking forward to the trip.

Provisionally booked hotels in Blackpool and Carlisle before today so cancelled the Blackpool booking tonight. [G]