• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cambridge Utd. v EXETER CITY MDT

whiff

I didnt see a Red
The useless commentators thought Corr had already been booked for dissent but the first card was for their captain. Incidentally Lee Holmes' booking was ridiculous as he kicked the ball away a microsecond after the whistle blew.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Excellent result. Well done City. [G]

fred binneys head

Well done to matt and the boys - onto MK

dontpassback

Well done city,wins build confidence and like others have said,the proper chaps attitude seems to have been dispensed with,and if that makes us harder to beat,then so be it UTC !

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well done to matt and the boys - onto MK
Yep nothing to fear. We know exactly what we'll be getting from the opposition so no surprises. JMT v Stockley should be an intriguing battle.

No and I think a lot of people give more than a flying **** they failed to beat ten men and had they won they would have been level at the top with us. As it is we are 2 points clear of them.
We’ve only played 4 games! I personally don’t think tables have any bearing just yet

Great win bauys......now for Fulham !

ExeterCityLad

We’ve only played 4 games! I personally don’t think tables have any bearing just yet
Well some of us do

Well done city,wins build confidence and like others have said,the proper chaps attitude seems to have been dispensed with,and if that makes us harder to beat,then so be it UTC !
only gave away seven fouls though so nowhere near being an unproper team yet

geoffwp

You are of course right, but isn't it nice to be where we are.