• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Calling all small supporters' groups

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thought I'd seen East Mid Grecians Goeff, do you know if any are exwebers? Any under 30-40 members I'd be interested to hear from, so don't get too hung up on 'small'. But also if there are any with 4 or 5 members I'd be equally happy to hear from.
I dont think there are any East Midders on here Bill. However, I did send a link to the thread to the chap who basically organises them so he can read the post.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m a member of both - Northants being just in the East Midlands 😉

The group has just committed to 3 shirt sponsorships again so the C&F kit out will have to wait…

Red Bill

I’m a member of both - Northants being just in the East Midlands 😉

The group has just committed to 3 shirt sponsorships again so the C&F kit out will have to wait…
My thoughts weren't just about Kit out the Cliff, more about getting an idea of what Groups are around with the idea of pooling resources in a more targeted way should the need arise. It was KotC that sparked the thought, but I didn't see as being limited to that.
How many members are in these groups NG?

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
There are c30 of us in the East Midlands Grecians and someone often attends the Grecian groups meeting with the other ones…