• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 228 59.7%
  • Out

Votes: 154 40.3%

• Total voters

Boyo

I’m not trying to re-write history, nor suggest my experience is consistent with everyone, but no-one believes that 45% want him gone now, right?

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’m not trying to re-write history, nor suggest my experience is consistent with everyone, but no-one believes that 45% want him gone now, right?
Literally no one thinks that, correct

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Some people use Exeweb as a way to express frustration and do not indulge in the sentimentalities of saying nice things about the manager or players. I remember regular anti-Tisdale posters who, after he left, were barely visible on here. It's good that they have this outlet to get it off their chest and make them feel better though.

haka

If City get promoted next season, and win the FA Cup, the numbers saying "Out" will still be 25% or more. Inertia wins!

Polls without a time frame are meaningless. The Tories are a popular government, if we count votes registered years ago as current opinion.

Grecian Max

Some people use Exeweb as a way to express frustration and do not indulge in the sentimentalities of saying nice things about the manager or players. I remember regular anti-Tisdale posters who, after he left, were barely visible on here. It's good that they have this outlet to get it off their chest and make them feel better though.
I think it's more to do with people forgetting/not being arsed to change a poll on an internet forum

We're playing well and turned it round in 2024, therefore people will be positive - it's not some great conspiracy

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thought I'd give the thread a little bump.

Alistair20000

Thought I'd give the thread a little bump.
I wish you had not.

The thread title is now utterly pointless. Could it just be changed to the Gary Caldwell thread ?

Tim Long

The thread title is now utterly pointless. Could it just be changed to the Gary Caldwell thread ?
The Caldwell Hokey Cokey Thread?

berniesworld

Has he gone yet 😉

Mid Devon Grecian

Has he gone yet 😉
Yeah, left work for the day, now in Coolings having a couple of shandies whilst Perks is back home cooking the tea.