• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 229 59.9%
  • Out

Votes: 153 40.1%

• Total voters

Average Joe

At least this finally proves you are a wind up account
What makes you think that?

What you seem to fail to understand is I'm willing to admit I'm wrong her and there and willing to change my own mind

Ant was right, I was wrong.

I'm now in the GC out brigade.

May even Boo

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've already decided not to renew, but this was a few weeks ago and not completely a footballing decision. I couldn't stop going altogether despite the football on offer. I'll just be picking and choosing my games from next season.

Average Joe

If you want to stereotype a GC managerial performance just watch today’s game.
Possession of the ball in all the wrong areas, unable to score and lose 1-0.
It's the fact we cried out for two strikers. Even Stevie wonder could see we needed a new striker.

We then go all out and buy one, and gamble with potentially a good loan signing

And play neither from the start and don't score

That's so frustrating

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
He will be gone one day.
It's that thought that totally depresses me, because I know it will not be happening tomorrow!

JGrecian23

Just funny how so many put all the emphasis on the result. If we had scored a 94th minute own goal equaliser, that doesn't suddenly make that game a success.

The football is dire, there is no pace, no aggression (in the right way), no fluidity. Just dull passing sideways hoping for a clean sheet and a goal of someone's backside. Grabbing the odd draw and win doesn't change that unfortunately.

This is life now. These are the performances we have to endure, there will be some wins and some draws but they will also be boring to watch.

Get used to it and stop being so surprised.

ECFC-GC

It's the fact we cried out for two strikers. Even Stevie wonder could see we needed a new striker.

We then go all out and buy one, and gamble with potentially a good loan signing

And play neither from the start and don't score

That's so frustrating
That's not just frustrating it's totally inept management - assuming no injuries.

Bridgy 81

Just funny how so many put all the emphasis on the result. If we had scored a 94th minute own goal equaliser, that doesn't suddenly make that game a success.

The football is dire, there is no pace, no aggression (in the right way), no fluidity. Just dull passing sideways hoping for a clean sheet and a goal of someone's backside. Grabbing the odd draw and win doesn't change that unfortunately.

This is life now. These are the performances we have to endure, there will be some wins and some draws but they will also be boring to watch.

Get used to it and stop being so surprised.
Admittedly things could be better.
But we’re currently mid-ish table in League One, which is rather rarified heights for us historically.
I’m not sure how long you’ve been with us but I can assure you that things could also be a lot worse.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
So. Stats. Very quickly we've gone from having won 4 of our last 5 to having lost 3 of our last 5.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's that thought that totally depresses me, because I know it will not be happening tomorrow!
Only when he finally takes City down sadly.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apropos nothing much, just thought I’d mention that plenty of people who weren’t keen on GC’s appointment thought we should have gone for David Artell. Grimsby have gone into free fall since he was put in charge and, it seems, no-one has a good word to say about him.