• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 228 59.7%
  • Out

Votes: 154 40.3%

• Total voters

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
3 wins in the last 21 league games!
Oh don't be so negative. We are unbeaten in 4 at FORTRESS SJP.

Average Joe

Just seen a video online of Sweens having it out with Exeter fans saying "We are working our socks off". This wasn't today's game.

I wonder when the players will be sick of working really hard and to have no one upfront to put the ball away. Must be really frustrating for our midfield and defence.

Today for instance, excellent clean sheet, kept very good possession but no flipping goal

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Just seen a video online of Sweens having it out with Exeter fans saying "We are working our socks off". This wasn't today's game.

I wonder when the players will be sick of working really hard and to have no one upfront to put the ball away. Must be really frustrating for our midfield and defence.

Today for instance, excellent clean sheet, kept very good possession but no flipping goal
it’s not the strikers fault.

Sonny was provided one chance today in what 85 mins yes he probably should have scored the header but he’s feeding off absolute scraps all afternoon…

give the lad some support. play someone up front with him….or open like we did in the last 15 minutes from the start.

Grecian Max

We dont create good chances mate, this isn’t purely down to a forward

Average Joe

18 goals in 27 games, we had 10 shots today, only 4 on target.

It's telling me we need a striker similar to Cureton who makes and scores chances.

Grecian Max

I still, months on from the Fleetwood debacle… cannot get my head round the boards logic of keeping him

They are creating some deep divides in the support - for no reason. The effects and ramifications from what’s happening over the past 4/5 months will be felt for a long time if they continue to not act.

Really unnecessary, the whole thing has been managed so poorly.

Matt Taylor’s Bristol Rovers next, they’ll rip us apart.

milts

Super Matty Taylor. I hope he gets a fantastic reaction to show Fraudwell how a proper manager gets treated.

tom_ecfc

I still, months on from the Fleetwood debacle… cannot get my head round the boards logic of keeping him

They are creating some deep divides in the support - for no reason. The effects and ramifications from what’s happening over the past 4/5 months will be felt for a long time if they continue to not act.

Really unnecessary, the whole thing has been managed so poorly.

Matt Taylor’s Bristol Rovers next, they’ll rip us apart.
A huge number of ecfc fans I know have already decided not to renew their season tickets next season. Add to that all the fans who stop being trust members and stop going to games, it all adds up or should I say, won’t add up!

rifraf

Has to go. Some guy behind me shouting at the fans for chanting Caldwell out at the end and calling them idiots. I politely advised that they are also entitled to their opinion and it doesn't make them idiots. I asked if he enjoys our games and there was no response. Says it all.
Missed that. As soon as saw Scott coming on I made a point of leaving asap.

tom_ecfc

Missed that. As soon as saw Scott coming on I made a point of leaving asap.
Ahh James Scott, the man who can’t jump!