• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Buying a ticket in advance for Saturday?

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
I live in Brum, but am coming down for the game.

Ordered my ticket last night.

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
Am i right in thinking that as this is not an "All Ticket" match as such, Ticketzone are not involved and I can go to the club shop during the week to purchase advance tickets?
Not sure about whether you can just go to the shop or not but ticketzone are involved as it was them that I bought mine from.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Am i right in thinking that as this is not an "All Ticket" match as such, Ticketzone are not involved and I can go to the club shop during the week to purchase advance tickets?
Looks like online only

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10436~2023315,00.html

Nix

I'm trying to buy tickets online but I keep getting an error message is I use a credit card or a different message saying invalid card number if I use my debit card. Anyone else having the same problems?

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm trying to buy tickets online but I keep getting an error message is I use a credit card or a different message saying invalid card number if I use my debit card. Anyone else having the same problems?
Could try phoning them. Not sure if they will be there today though

Nigel E

Has anyone gone out of their way to buy a ticket in advance for the game on saturday who doesn't normally get one and you just turn up on the day?

I'm debating whether to order a ticket in advance to guarantee my usual seats or just to even get in the ground!

I'm not keen on the idea of paying the extra charges for a family of 4.
Just looked at the online shop and the Flybe seats seem to have all gone - at least the relevant price has been greyed out. There are still some left in the Stagecoach. Would expect those to go in the next day I'd imagine.

Looks like a choice between shelling out for the booking fees, or standing up in the BB.

Citysupporter2099

Okay thanks! I will pay the extra charges! If all these tickets have been sold already!

Nigel E

Okay thanks! I will pay the extra charges! If all these tickets have been sold already!
If you've not used it before, you may find the online ordering service a bit annoying, as you can't choose seat numbers. You can only order by block letter and row letter. It's frustrating for the Stagecoach in particular where some seats can offer quite restricted views. Have always found it better to ring them up, but I guess that's not an option today, and tomorrow may be a bit late to get 4 together.

Jean Jeannie

Nix - try removing your card details and enter them again - it worked for me so hopefully it will for you too.

Hooch

I have also booked in advance for the match (BB) because as others have said, I think it'll be a sell-out on the day. If you were to arrive early (1.30pm) you may well be OK, but to be honest I'd pay the extra few quid to be safe!