• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Buying a ticket in advance for Saturday?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just collected my Big Bank tickets.

Bought them online on Tuesday. Sent them en email saying please don't post them. Which they confirmed that I could collect them from the booth outside the BB. Job done - very easy!

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
went and picked up daggers tickets today before the game - reception was v chaotic as Mike was on his own ... not easy having to also deal with pass requests etc and a "north devon special" who must have walked past 10 programme sellers to buy one in reception ... and then was shaking his head when mike pointed this out to him ....

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
went and picked up daggers tickets today before the game - reception was v chaotic as Mike was on his own ... not easy having to also deal with pass requests etc and a "north devon special" who must have walked past 10 programme sellers to buy one in reception ... and then was shaking his head when mike pointed this out to him ....
i went in there just after 12 to get my daggers ticket and it was busy then. should have two in reception on a matchday. obviously going to be busy