• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

brentford v city match day thread

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not 100% as I'm on my phone, but I do believe that could be me by the window past the chap in the red hat.
#newprofilepic

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 16.52.18.png

Oldsmobile-88

Not 100% as I'm on my phone, but I do believe that could be me by the window past the chap in the red hat.
Yep...I reckon it is.

iscalad

I only had 1 pint...honest.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Missed this one. Anyone got a video link?

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah, I was there, stood with Poults, Mackster and Southampton Grecian (Norman and his amazing 17' scarf). Mr P didn't like Jonesy and Norm jumped on him after the pen incident, thought there was going to be trouble but it was all smoothed over.
Went drinking with P after the match but he was rubbish!
I'd forgotten that Norm was there! I think that I arrived with Gozzer in tow. He wasn't overly enamoured with the prospect of having to make small talk with Poults - & quietly became Stan Asideman.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Missed this one. Anyone got a video link?
I've looked for one, but without success. I thought iFollow would have it.

STURTZ

I'd forgotten that Norm was there! I think that I arrived with Gozzer in tow. He wasn't overly enamoured with the prospect of having to make small talk with Poults - & quietly became Stan Asideman.
Poults could be a bit of an enigma, "Up the old frog an toad, dahn the market, have some o that me old China, knees up muvver brahn, don't get many of those for a pand, cor struth, love a duck, my old man's a dustman, out of order, pie an mash, that sort of thing.
Hard to believe I went to school with him in Heavitree!🤔

Grecian2K

Poults could be a bit of an enigma, "Up the old frog an toad, dahn the market, have some o that me old China, knees up muvver brahn, don't get many of those for a pand, cor struth, love a duck, my old man's a dustman, out of order, pie an mash, that sort of thing.
Hard to believe I went to school with him in Heavitree!🤔
Difference was he probably had a telly at home so he could watch dear old Alf Garnett while you couldn't.
Still I'd bet if you had gone round to "Chez Clive" for tea and to see his sister his mum would have got the "old china" out while dad would have gone to the fridge to get some milk from the "silly old moo"....you "randy scouse git".
Gosh I do miss those old EW characters though. Along with Joey, "Emma & Anna(?)", BTIE, Grecian Jay* and all of the other old characters....and their assorted "multis".
*Actually, I do wonder is that latter has made a recent return (under the new title of JGrecian)?

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Difference was he probably had a telly at home so he could watch dear old Alf Garnett while you couldn't.
Still I'd bet if you had gone round to "Chez Clive" for tea and to see his sister his mum would have got the "old china" out while dad would have gone to the fridge to get some milk from the "silly old moo"....you "randy scouse git".
Gosh I do miss those old EW characters though. Along with Joey, "Emma & Anna(?)", BTIE, Grecian Jay* and all of the other old characters....and their assorted "multis".
*Actually, I do wonder is that latter has made a recent return (under the new title of JGrecian)?
Who was the one who always wanted to meet for a straightener anytime he fell out with someone on here? Can't remember his name.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looks like another thread is about to be closed. Talk about the match ...