• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Brentford Game.....Tickets.

Max .. let me know where you sit and i will do my best to block you in .. and block your view ..
Problem is, if you stand in front of him you'll be forced to listen to him for the entire 90 mins! :p

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Problem is, if you stand in front of him you'll be forced to listen to him for the entire 90 mins! :p
You get the entire journey...lucky you :)

You get the entire journey...lucky you :)
I've adapted to blanking you out! Especially when you talk about jelly babies all the time. ;)

I've adapted to blanking you out! Especially when you talk about jelly babies all the time. ;)
don't mention derbyshire accents...

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry I forgot to say I want half the goal obscured by some bloke's fat head..
Don't worry about fat heads Max. With all the bleddy balloons that are planned, no-one will see a darned thing anyway!! ;)

mikelincs

I have just spoken to Elaine at Brentford FC - she says that in the away end it holds 1,300 standing supporters and 1,600 seated. Unless we are about to break away travel records there will be enough space available for ALL Exeter fans going this Saturday.
With this much space, we can even afford to invite along Torquay fans looking for a decent game of football so you think we should invite all 3 torquay fans or what?

mikelincs

that copy n paste went horribly wrong lol

Olly

Bottom line chaps is this - we are gonna win either 1-0 or 2-1, Fleetwood will be on the score sheet, and we will will leave happy - regardless of exactly where you watch it from as one of the 1200-1600 away fans. Really positive feeling about this game..........

Bunker

I have just spoken to Elaine at Brentford FC - she says that in the away end it holds 1,300 standing supporters and 1,600 seated. Unless we are about to break away travel records there will be enough space available for ALL Exeter fans going this Saturday.QUOTE]

From a Brentford board - I think Elaine's confusing matters:

"Originally Posted by Ambrose_1889
http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30778

Plucked from the above........
"I have just spoken to Elaine at Brentford FC - she says that in the away end it holds 1,300 standing supporters and 1,600 seated. Unless we are about to break away travel records there will be enough space available for ALL Exeter fans going this Saturday."

Huh ?!! Elaine, our away end only holds 1,800, not 2,900 !"

Regardless, we know we'll have more than 1,000 and less than 1,500. It's not important - it's the bleddy noise us makes that'll count on Saturday. Come on City!!!

Exe bornandbred

Regardless, we know we'll have more than 1,000 and less than 1,500. It's not important - it's the bleddy noise us makes that'll count on Saturday. Come on City!!!
Spot on! People panicing about ticketing and there no need to be, get there early and get the atmosphere going