• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Brentford Game.....Tickets.

Gozzer

Very well known Exeweb poster
The gates will be open from 1.30pm according to official site
So we need to be queueing from about 12.30 to be sure to get in? [tap]

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
The match has now been moved to the Emirates Stadium to accomodate the huge demand for tickets.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_3/brentford/5499872

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
The match has now been moved to the Emirates Stadium to accomodate the huge demand for tickets.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_3/brentford/5499872
Lovely work Swanny :D

I still dont give a crap about this thread..... I'll be working :(

Exe on Valdez

And I don't give a carp about this thread either.

I am not going.

Last edited:

Exe on Valdez

I love a good Exeweb ticket-based panic. Its been a while. Do people realise what the capacity of Lincoln's away end is? That will cause a proper panic

I love a good Exeweb ticket-based panic. Its been a while. Do people realise what the capacity of Lincoln's away end is? That will cause a proper panic
Good efort ;) but keep trying

Liam McNamara

i spoke to that elaine on monday and she made me give all my details and said she would post me a ticket!! then she said hold on a minute its not all ticket! so she obviously aint got a clue about anything!!

Soooo cant wiat for this game! I think the 2-1 shout is a good en'

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I understand it is not very big, and pre-purchasing tickets (which are also cheaper) is a very good idea. Guess they will run out quite early on Monday.

bumble1976

Looking up optimistically...unless I get depressed
My US friend, George W, spoke to Elaine a few years back and she assured him that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq! Don't tell me she got it wrong again now!

Exe bornandbred

I understand it is not very big, and pre-purchasing tickets (which are also cheaper) is a very good idea. Guess they will run out quite early on Monday.
What Is It Like For Visiting Supporters?
Away fans are housed in part of the CO-OP Community Stand at one side of the pitch. The normal allocations for away fans is 1,900 and this stand is divided between home and away supporters

That according to Footy Ground Guide, IMO doubt we will take that tbh