• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bradford fan just doesn't get it

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Another massive ground, at huge cost, to a team with bugger all real support, loads of them about
Almost sums up the Turkeys perfectly ********.....
.....(apart from the "massive ground" bit, obviously) :)

queenybantam07

Shhhhhhhhh, you're not supposed to notice that.

Another massive ground, at huge cost, to a team with bugger all real support, loads of them about.
Pffft - If only you new what you're talking about me old mucka. Look at past attendances and compare them to what we get now in league two and there's not much difference. We haven't averaged less than 8,200 for 14 season's.....not bad eh to say we're arguably in one of the worst positions in our history.

Crewe of course being in there as the Woking of the Football League, one massive stand and feck all else.
Oh the irony - that sounds very much like your gaff if you don't mind me saying.

SHIMPLES.

Southampton Gull

I don't think you are in any position to comment, your spelling and grammar leaves a lot to be desired

Here to help.

Gotta love a numbnuts who tries to look clever..............

and fails miserably.

<snigger>

Southampton Gull

Almost sums up the Turkeys perfectly ********.....
.....(apart from the "massive ground" bit, obviously) :)

What's up Foxy, you've been so quiet since your Wembley trip went tits up :D

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
BTI

....You've neglected to mention the disgusting Victorian toilets and the acrid, foul stench of ****.
Spoken like a true connoisseur. Now shove off and loiter elsewhere.

Grecian2K

What's up Foxy, you've been so quiet since your Wembley trip went tits up :D
Merely close season boredom Dully - just waiting for the League One fixtures to come out [y]

Southampton Gull

Merely close season boredom Dully - just waiting for the League One fixtures to come out [y]
So how do you think you'll do this season?

Must have been a bit upsetting watching all those crying Cambridge fans :D

Last edited:

Stuart Storer's Tache

Why did you least the full stop off?

<titter>
Nice try old chap.

les.gtfc

I'm looking forward to my visit to Plainmoor this year. Been twice before, once was when Torquay (for some strange reason) had a ban on away fans, I think in 89 and we drew 2-2. A friend and I had been to every game home and away that season so we went down there and got in anyway. I went again on the opening day of the following season (the year we won promotion) when we won 3-0. Fortunately I never went to the 4-1 defeat the season they were relegated thank god.

I was also touring Devon & Cornwall during the 1990 World Cup. I saw the Cameroon game in Newquay and watched the semi-final v Germany in The Parrot Pub. I still remember when Lineker scored I jumped off my chair and fell over only to be engulfed by loads of fans celebrating.

Anyone know if The Parrot Pub is still in Torquay or if its not does anyone remember it?

Grecian2K

Must have been a bit upsetting watching all those crying Cambridge fans :D
Not really mate. Got to meet up with eldest lass for (another) Wembley day out.
Interesting to go as a "neutral" really, though. Disappointed with the Cambridge fans TBH. While numerically impressive the backing for their team was truly sh*te - I think most knew their fate even before half time [n]

Oh and yes <between gritted teeth> "The more deserving team won on the day"<grrr> ;) OK - there, I've admitted it. Now go away back to your Bratfud dreamy dreams!

PS: As for our chances. Well, like 08-09 I'll be delighted with (lower) mid table consolidation - (well, it worked last season!!! ;) )