• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bradford fan just doesn't get it

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
My Bradford buds, this is the view that you will enjoy on the away end at the Moor.

Please notice that you will enjoy a proper covered terrace, unlike the tinpot away facitilities at sid james parc.

Last edited:

bflockha

That image is going to fill those bantams with excitement!!..............

Benito

My Bradford buds, this is the view that you will enjoy on the away end at the Moor.

Please notice that you will enjoy a proper covered terrace, unlike the tinpot away facitilities at sid james parc.
[party] Yay! Seeing this picture just reminded me of the play-off semi-finals as I was 'lucky' enough to be stood in the UNCOVERED away section. Apparently, it was pouring with rain as our 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and then 4th goals went in. I can't say I'd noticed.

Ah, the memories. The singing, the waving goodbye to the Turkeys as they flooded out of the ground after we scored our fourth, and the beers consumed afterwards. What a day!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Is this a match day? Just looking at the crowd that is in. :)

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes a great sporting arena, the Moor. A record attendance of 21,908 whereas Sid James's parc is only 20,984, which is quite pathetic really considering excretia is the capital sh1ty of Devon. Disgrace of Devon more like !

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
[party] Yay! Seeing this picture just reminded me of the play-off semi-finals as I was 'lucky' enough to be stood in the UNCOVERED away section. Apparently, it was pouring with rain as our 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and then 4th goals went in. I can't say I'd noticed.

Ah, the memories. The singing, the waving goodbye to the Turkeys as they flooded out of the ground after we scored our fourth, and the beers consumed afterwards. What a day!

I stood on that uncovered bit as well benito, bit sh*t, didn't even have steps.

Great place to be standing though when Wayno, switched from his right foot to his left, and put in the sweetest of crosses for Logie's header to make it 3:1.

Sheer joy!:D

jmgull

BTI

....You've neglected to mention the disgusting Victorian toilets and the acrid, foul stench of **** that wafts over Exeter's "southern league" away end.

Still i suppose that is this the only part of their ground that they actually paid for....

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
BTI

....You've neglected to mention the disgusting Victorian toilets and the acrid, foul stench of **** that wafts over Exeter's "southern league" away end.

Still i suppose that is this the only part of their ground that they actually paid for....

.....I have to say that this is all somewhat embarrasing. I mean the financial aspect and thier toilet of a ground. Pis$ poor to say the least.

SimonBB

BTI

haw haw haw

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
You've neglected to mention the disgusting Victorian toilets and the acrid, foul stench of ****
Pride of Devon :D :D :D