• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bradford fan just doesn't get it

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bless, poor little bitter Bradford fan who seems to be in the minority in saying that he/she wouldn't want to watch our play. All through last year there were a number of people commenting on how much they enjoyed the City style. Stilll it must be hard, after all Bradford used to be a big club but we're the ones who will be playing Leeds next year, not expecting much change out of Leeds though because they're a big club.

we hadn't dropped out of the play-offs all season.
Oooh, playoff position all season *-) As I'm sure many Grecians will tell you it ain't about where you are in August, or December or even March, the season finished on May 2nd and that's the only time that the league table matters :D

Enjoy your trip to Plainmoor next season mate, I hope you stuff the Turkeys :D

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
queenybantum,

Be warned, you will get very little intelligence here at dullard central. Mr Jan Yeo, for instance is your typical dim excretian

......see you at the Moor, the home of Devon's footballing intelligencia.

Giant Midget

With a statement like that, I cannot believe you have the audacity to say there is very little intelligence amongst City fans :D

The level of intelligence took a nose dive when you joined these boards.

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
With a statement like that, I cannot believe you have the audacity to say there is very little intelligence amongst City fans.

However, the IQ level doubled when you joined these boards.
.....corrected for exactitudinals !

bflockha

queenybantum,

Be warned, you will get very little intelligence here at dullard central. Mr Jan Yeo, for instance is your typical dim excretian

For once BTI you are correct, many a Saturday afternoon when the mighty gulls are at home " the moor " has been mistaken for a library teeheehee Guffaw!

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
.......what do you know about libraries. You can hardly read and write.

However, You do seem to be one of the brighter varieties found around the east Devon area.

SimonBB

Just expect a bumpy ride in league one (Wow, League One)
I know keep living the dream! One day you may join us there ;)

bflockha

It must be tough for Bradford not being in the top 6 sides in Yorkshire, keep trying.

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Atleast Bradford's ground however, does have the credentials to perhaps call a part of their ground 'Big Bank'. Whereas the home terrace at Sid James's Parc should be listed under the trade discriptions act !

Now that is altleast something that could be seriously refered to has a big bank.

Last edited:

bflockha

Its all about the 11 who play on the pitch.
Would get wet sat at the front of that stand if it was raining.
Note your not showing many pictures of the mecca that is "the moor" to your Bradford friend. embarrassed?