• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Boxing Day Match - Newport County Tickets - Tickets Selling Fast!

AL_Yates

On Tuesday you said "seats are close to a sell -out". You are so full of bs you can't even remember what you say..
I guess if it's a sell-out you'll claim all the glory, just because you posted about the match on Exeweb? You think people on Exeweb don't know about the Boxng Day match.and they need you to remind me them.
I'm not interested in your long-winded post.
Didn't you learn from the Trust elections that City is not about you ? You are not a significant factor in ticket sales, level of enthusiasm for the game, or anything else.
Geez man it was never about me...never has been and never will. I choose only to do positive. Lets just leave it there eh. Cant be at the match today and it is far more important. Fancy doing positive? Merry Xmas and enjoy the game. Peace and Love.

Last edited:

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
The good news is I have a spare senior's ticket for Boxing Day in the main stand. The bad news is, it's next to me. Anyone interested, PM me.

Fareham Grecian

Geez man it was never about me...never has been and never will.
With all due respect, you might want to read some of your posts again. They make it sound like it is all about you.

PeteUSA

With all due respect, you might want to read some of your posts again. They make it sound like it is all about you.

You very seldom come on here, but when you do, you always end up insulting or being rude to someone?

Fareham Grecian

You very seldom come on here, but when you do, you always end up insulting or being rude to someone?
I very seldom come on here because it is generally full of your shit. I would like to interact and discuss with City fans, but you bring everything down.

David Treharne

Gratifyingly I note that Mr Huxtables generosity yesterday amounted to eight yellow cards and one red. Let's hope that his blood sugar level is maintained during the Christmas period, or we might get a similar kind of card count.

Alistair20000

Hutt Brextable taking charge is down to the carbon footprint innit

AL_Yates

Have to say taking a positive view on Exeweb over recent years is hard and other channels such as FB and Twitter seem to have better conversations in recent years. Those that know me well, know I encourage people to games, pick people up and have also organised for example a Northern Grecians Group when at University (30 of us at its peak). It is all about bettering our club. The good news is just over 40 seats left now fro Boxing Day.. Which is fabulous support for our club. Sounded like a great game yesterday and delighted for Lee Martin, also Mr Bowman with the brace. Also glad to see Deano make his 300 appearances, the one game comment says everything, he has come along way since Hereford away clearing off the line as a 17 year old. His twitter comments on the group were good to see as well.

Merry Xmas. Have a great one. New resolution for Exeweb we are all City! Going offline until after the game.

STURTZ

Missing you already!

exeter-loyal

Gratifyingly I note that Mr Huxtables generosity yesterday amounted to eight yellow cards and one red. Let's hope that his blood sugar level is maintained during the Christmas period, or we might get a similar kind of card count.
I wonder if he thought he was giving out his Christmas Cards?