• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Boxing Day Match - Newport County Tickets - Tickets Selling Fast!

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
You can moan all you want about Mr Huxtable and that penalty. There was a definite 'stonewall' penalty awarded by Mr H. The only problem to some was that the foul committed WASNT by Pym, it was by another of our defenders who totally wiped out their forward as he advanced towards Pym! Pym duly punched the ball clear and didnt foul anybody in so doing. Huxtable might have indicated that Pym was the the transgressor, but in any event it was a penalty. Pym only had himself to blame for gobbing off like he did, whether he was to blame or not. There was no changing Huxtables mind - Quite rightly a penalty kick was awarded.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
You can moan all you want about Mr Huxtable and that penalty. There was a definite 'stonewall' penalty awarded by Mr H. The only problem to some was that the foul committed WASNT by Pym, it was by another of our defenders who totally wiped out their forward as he advanced towards Pym! Pym duly punched the ball clear and didnt foul anybody in so doing. Huxtable might have indicated that Pym was the the transgressor, but in any event it was a penalty. Pym only had himself to blame for gobbing off like he did, whether he was to blame or not. There was no changing Huxtables mind - Quite rightly a penalty kick was awarded.
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Matt Russell

Huxtable MIGHT have indicated that Pym was the transgressor?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Is a Transgressor one of the 100 or so new sexualities people can identify as ?

IndoMike

You very seldom come on here, but when you do, you always end up insulting or being rude to someone?
He was just backing up what I said. Sometimes the truth is rude.

budegrecian

I wonder if he thought he was giving out his Christmas Cards?
I doubt he has that many friends.

IndoMike

Have to say taking a positive view on Exeweb over recent years is hard and other channels such as FB and Twitter seem to have better conversations in recent years. Those that know me well, know I encourage people to games, pick people up and have also organised for example a Northern Grecians Group when at University (30 of us at its peak). It is all about bettering our club. The good news is just over 40 seats left now fro Boxing Day.. Which is fabulous support for our club. Sounded like a great game yesterday and delighted for Lee Martin, also Mr Bowman with the brace. Also glad to see Deano make his 300 appearances, the one game comment says everything, he has come along way since Hereford away clearing off the line as a 17 year old. His twitter comments on the group were good to see as well.

Merry Xmas. Have a great one. New resolution for Exeweb we are all City! Going offline until after the game.
Exeweb is the highbrow City website.
Posters are analytical, critical, don't suffer fools easily. They like details, not sweeping generalisations. We all have to take it on the chin if we come out with a flow of bs
If I'm not mistaken, Exeweb was one of the main reasons why Lewis & Russell were revealed as dodgy characters. That's an example of the importance of our freedom to be critical on this site.
I notice you were fast enough to get your Trust Election campaigning onto Exeweb a couple of months ago .When it suited your purpose you had no problems with Exeweb.
You need to be introspective.

IndoMike

Have to say taking a positive view on Exeweb over recent years is hard and other channels such as FB and Twitter seem to have better conversations in recent years. Those that know me well, know I encourage people to games, pick people up and have also organised for example a Northern Grecians Group when at University (30 of us at its peak). It is all about bettering our club. The good news is just over 40 seats left now fro Boxing Day.. Which is fabulous support for our club. Sounded like a great game yesterday and delighted for Lee Martin, also Mr Bowman with the brace. Also glad to see Deano make his 300 appearances, the one game comment says everything, he has come along way since Hereford away clearing off the line as a 17 year old. His twitter comments on the group were good to see as well.

Merry Xmas. Have a great one. New resolution for Exeweb we are all City! Going offline until after the game.
So you mean if we think you're a plonker we're not City fans.?
Steady on Trigger. Where did you go to school : Donald Trump's "If You Don't Like Me You're Anti- American Academy"

Fareham Grecian

Have to say taking a positive view on Exeweb over recent years is hard and other channels such as FB and Twitter seem to have better conversations in recent years. Those that know me well, know I encourage people to games, pick people up and have also organised for example a Northern Grecians Group when at University (30 of us at its peak).
You were saying it’s not about you though, yeah?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Back off lads.

#greciansasone