• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Boateng signs for MK Dons

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good luck and best wishes to Hiram. There's a decent footballer there somewhere but I won't miss him he was a bit too Joel Grant for me.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Decent player. Good luck to him. I think he is the sort of player who will play better with better players around him. Not sure MK fit into that category but might do next season if they spend a bit

grecIAN Harris

Good luck and best wishes to Hiram. There's a decent footballer there somewhere but I won't miss him he was a bit too Joel Grant for me.
Harsh doesn't even begin to describe that comment. Grant was a show pony with little end product.

IndoMike

As usual racist comments such as expressed on Twitter say more about the poster than the victim, and what it says about the poster is that he is a Neanderthal
Regarding Boateng, I always felt that he lacked the confidence to take control of a game. I guess he's been hanging around the lower divisions because he hasn't pushed himself harder. Underachiever.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Harsh doesn't even begin to describe that comment. Grant was a show pony with little end product.
I agree that he wasn't very impressive for us but he was starting to score a few more goals down the road. Such a shame, then, that he got injured at Christmas, missed the rest of the season and was, therefore, unable to help the GAWS avoid relegation.

IndoMike

MK Dons fan -

"I honestly can't put my finger on a bad signing tis has made so far".

Ash

I agree that he wasn't very impressive for us but he was starting to score a few more goals down the road. Such a shame, then, that he got injured at Christmas, missed the rest of the season and was, therefore, unable to help the GAWS avoid relegation.
Yes, terrible shame, just awful, oh how I cried.

Ash

MK Dons fan -

"I honestly can't put my finger on a bad signing tis has made so far".
*Cough* er, Simpson? *cough*

Mk Ron

Mornin Grecians franchise fan at peace ere ....wot r we getting then with Hiram,and from a personal point of view I hope we don't sign Christy P....

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mornin Grecians franchise fan at peace ere ....wot r we getting then with Hiram,and from a personal point of view I hope we don't sign Christy P....
I very much doubt Christy would end up with you. As for Hiram Boateng, you're getting an incredibly frustrating player who has the physical presence and all-round ability to dominate games but doesn't contribute enough consistently. For example. he followed up a brilliant goal against Lincoln in the play-off semis by barely touching the ball at Wembley. He then followed up the worldie goal this season by missing two absolute sitters in the next two home games.