• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Big Kev's Gunna Get Ya.....

Swindon

23 Swindon 38 -18 34

The only team in the league you're better than is Argyle, and that's only because they got docked 10 points.

Humiliating.
It's grim, yes.

Whats with the sudden Exeter hatred towards Plymouth? Not taking the **** but I really don't know why you lot have suddenly started hating them. They don't seem to care about you. Much Like Bournemouth fans with Southampton.

On_The_Beach

23 Swindon 38 -18 34

The only team in the league you're better than is Argyle, and that's only because they got docked 10 points.

Humiliating.
Easy three points tonight then?

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
It's grim, yes.

Whats with the sudden Exeter hatred towards Plymouth? Not taking the **** but I really don't know why you lot have suddenly started hating them. They don't seem to care about you. Much Like Bournemouth fans with Southampton.
"Sudden"? "Started hating"? "They don't care"?

Cor blimey, you don't know a bloody thing about Westcountry football do you?

Easy three points tonight then?
I'm not stupid enough to jinx it Beachy :D

Swindon

"Sudden"? "Started hating"? "They don't care"?

Cor blimey, you don't know a bloody thing about Westcountry football do you?
Admittedly not, it just seems a little one sided. Like how Gillingham have a hatred for Swindon.

Red Box

Admittedly not, it just seems a little one sided. Like how Gillingham have a hatred for Swindon.
Google the Johnstone's Paint Trophy game between us at Plymouth earlier in the season you might educate yourself in how real rivalry looks and feels.

Then come back and retract your innacurate and completely wrong assumption.

On_The_Beach

Google the Johnstone's Paint Trophy game between us at Plymouth earlier in the season you might educate yourself in how real rivalry looks and feels.
this lot are soooo proud of a few morons running onto the pitch and punching stewards (which apparently is the sign of a true rivalry). It's enough to make you cringe.

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
Argyle, Torquay and Swindon? An L2 match made in heaven. I'm sure you'll all have a lot to talk about next season - mainly about us I would expect.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Argyle, Torquay and Swindon? An L2 match made in heaven. I'm sure you'll all have a lot to talk about next season - mainly about us I would expect.
You forgot to add the Gas, Cheltenham and Hereford into this mini Southwest lust-fest Phil.

Plus I'll bet that they'll ALL find Crawley to their taste too! ;)

Bad news is that I'll be having to work that much harder over the summer to fund all of our more distant LEAGUE ONE away-days :(

Last edited:

Red Box

this lot are soooo proud of a few morons running onto the pitch and punching stewards (which apparently is the sign of a true rivalry). It's enough to make you cringe.
Your support should make you cringe :$ The main reason you will never have a rivalry with anyone. Nobody cares.....

yes cretin those tammies wont sell themselves.