• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Big Kev's Gunna Get Ya.....

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
yes cretin those tammies wont sell themselves.
??????????????????????????????
Wtf

:s

Last edited:

Banksy

??????????????????????????????
Wtf

:s

Inbred speak.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Easy three points tonight then?
Yes, thanks.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's grim, yes.

Whats with the sudden Exeter hatred towards Plymouth? Not taking the **** but I really don't know why you lot have suddenly started hating them. They don't seem to care about you. Much Like Bournemouth fans with Southampton.
Hahahaha you must be about 12!!! Thats a bit like saying why do Bristol City hate Bristol Rovers..............lol

crocks

Now the real rivalry will be Swindon vs Oxford.......all police leave will be cancelled for that one.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
Admittedly not, it just seems a little one sided. Like how Gillingham have a hatred for Swindon.
I know plenty of Swindon fans who hate Gillingham. That's a 2-sided one and make no mistake.

There's an awful lot of parallels between you and Argyle actually. Both of you are falling down the league past your major rival (Oxford) and are pretending that you're still "big clubs". Or ever were, for that matter. And both of you pretend you don't give a t*ss about your major rival but when the figures come out (fans census, it's linked from an article on the STFC site no less) both of you end up having a solid bidirectional hatred of them.

Oh, and you're both sh*t.

On_The_Beach

Yes, thanks.
Dominated by the worst team in the division but winning through a late dodgy penalty? Easy three points indeed.

City are limping over the finishing line this season. A mid-table finish looks respectable on the face of it but with your only decent player leaving, a pensionable forward line and seemingly no-one of note coming through the ranks it's looking to me like the sun is starting to set on your recent golden period. Tisdale must be wondering why the feck he didn't take one of those many, many jobs he was apparently offered.

STURTZ

Dominated by the worst team in the division but winning through a late dodgy penalty? Easy three points indeed.

City are limping over the finishing line this season. A mid-table finish looks respectable on the face of it but with your only decent player leaving, a pensionable forward line and seemingly no-one of note coming through the ranks it's looking to me like the sun is starting to set on your recent golden period. Tisdale must be wondering why the feck he didn't take one of those many, many jobs he was apparently offered.
I'll file this message for when Torquay get into league 1 and finish in comfortable mid table I think!:D

Grecian Max

We aren't limping over the finish line.

Our form has been up and down all season, no long period of sh*t results, no long period of good ones either. We'll finish 12th because we've been consistently um.... inconsistent.

We'll lose some players this summer, but it needs freshening up. Harley going is a blow, but we've lost a lot of key players in the past few years and got over it, it's the nature of the game. Our team is miles better than your sh*te and the Scum and it will be next season, so all is well.

I'd like you to come up just so we can spank you 5-0

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

To be fair, you're more consistent than our team is at the moment: you've been saying pretty much the same thing since we beat Cambridge 1-0 at Wembley...

<sneer!>