• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Big Bank Pole 5 - The Red Legion

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
a little more freedom and a couple of the draws would have been wins, luton, we should never have lost that, rub of the green and all that
There a better side than us - rub of the green applies a few times but not after 35 games.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
All sides, including Northampton, could talk of when they haven't had the 'rub of the green' this season.

Terryhall

Terry Terry give us a wave, Terry give us a wave!
*wave* (smoke)

IndoMike

I just wish the RL would do one, maybe go and all stand in the away end when its hammering down with rain and see how well they sing then, as long as it continues I will be ashamed to stand in the BB!!
Wouldn't it be easier for you to move to the away end, rather than all the Red Legion. They have a special corner too for miserable old gits. :)

grecianexiled28

They're: they are
Their: possessive
There: over there
HAHA love it!!

Fareham Grecian

What a pathetic post. When you've got nothing of any substance to have a go at anybody about, you start on their use of the english language and grammar. Dont you think everybody knew what he meant without you coming off totally arrogant with your superior education? If you're going to keep doing that, you'll p*** off over 50% of exeweb members.
Shall we have a poll?

OmanGrecian

What a pathetic post. When you've got nothing of any substance to have a go at anybody about, you start on their use of the english language and grammar. Dont you think everybody knew what he meant without you coming off totally arrogant with your superior education? If you're going to keep doing that, you'll p*** off over 50% of exeweb members.
Personally, I don't see what's wrong with correcting someone on the use of their native language. We're all constantly learning and if I did or said something wrong I'd be thankful for someone educating me so I don't make the same mistake again. I'm a bit of a pedant though :)

GrecianWonder

Shall we have a poll?
No reason not to. 'There' just getting upset.

Fareham Grecian

Personally, I don't see what's wrong with correcting someone on the use of their native language. We're all constantly learning and if I did or said something wrong I'd be thankful for someone educating me so I don't make the same mistake again.
Yes me too. Sadly Pete has lived in the US for a while, where they no longer believe in education and take any attempt at correction as a personal slight.

Spoonz Red E

We're all constantly learning :)
Internet educative balance = Part lesson. Part *****.