• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ben Chrisene

Grecianpasty

The most important add on is the sell on clause. I'd like to think we got a minimum 10% of any sell on fee.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Snoop's info is accurate I wonder if this means there's a third of the fee for the playing budget.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Snoop's info is accurate I wonder if this means there's a third of the fee for the playing budget.
Nope. The majority of the fee has gone paying deferred wages. The rest will be added to the bank to help pay running costs over the season.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks for clearing up that. First things first.

benjisheps

Nope. The majority of the fee has gone paying deferred wages. The rest will be added to the bank to help pay running costs over the season.
Enough for us to hopefully sign Lewis Page though Martin?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Enough for us to hopefully sign Lewis Page though Martin?
Maybe if he is extremely cheap, but not a given.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sensible and prudent in all the circumstances.

ralph

It was around 800k upfront plus add ons. Chrisene took a 5% payment of 45k, not bad for a lad of his age! The rumours of Bayern being interested aren't true. His agent secured a trial with them but it was unsuccessful and he wasn't offered anything.
This comes from a friend who is a father of someone in the academy and knows Chrisenes Dad.
Is this figure substantiated or verifiable? If so, it doesn't take much to work out what the fee was.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is this figure substantiated or verifiable? If so, it doesn't take much to work out what the fee was.
As stated the fee was around 800k

ralph

I should have read all the words properly.