• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barnet vs Exeter City matchday thread

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pym, Sweeney, Brown, Moore-Taylor, Woodman; Taylor, James, Tillson, Holmes; Reid, McAlinden

Unchanged!

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Starting line-up identical to Saturday.

Pobbop

Blimey, didn't expect that.

Exehausted

It will be very interesting to see what team Tis puts out. I will go with more rather than less changes in an attempt to wear Barnet down. So expect a few of the new faces to appear.........or with my great predictive skills record more likely an unchanged side.
If he does make changes I would hope the Wets Brom lad who did so well in the U23's match last week comes in. Unless he's feeling the knock I think Mac will start but if not, Stockley. Him and Ruby will be interesting. He might want a bit more pace in the middle but I think that will only come if we go behind and he takes Tillson off for Hiram. If it's possible I would like to see Deano get 20 minutes as well. What ever happens, the nervous tension is building here. Really looking forward to it. UP THE CITY!

Exehausted

If he does make changes I would hope the Wets Brom lad who did so well in the U23's match last week comes in. Unless he's feeling the knock I think Mac will start but if not, Stockley. Him and Ruby will be interesting. He might want a bit more pace in the middle but I think that will only come if we go behind and he takes Tillson off for Hiram. If it's possible I would like to see Deano get 20 minutes as well. What ever happens, the nervous tension is building here. Really looking forward to it. UP THE CITY!
I shouldn't have taken so long with my post. Totally wrong, so no change there!

ECFC89

Pym, Sweeney, Brown, Moore-Taylor, Woodman; Taylor, James, Tillson, Holmes; Reid, McAlinden

Unchanged!
Fear this decision.

Fareham Grecian

Blimey, didn't expect that.
Is that a whoosh? Why would you change a winning team?

TimDMorris

Just found a white iPhone on the path to the away end. I handed it to one of the stewards doing the body search if anyone is missing one.

Steve Moran3

Not surprised- we are top why change it? So they may be tough on paper but then so were Swindon. Changing it gives them a psychological advantage- let them make changes to cope with us! Stockley quality as he will be at this level looked miles short of match sharpness to me on Saturday so not sure we can start with him yet. If we'd made 1 change I would have thought the most likely would be Boetang for Tilson.

denzil

Come on City !!!