• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Away followings on Saturday

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
We take more away than you get at home,silly boy

......what a joker !

The takeaway that OUR Billy will have tonight will be bigger than the average you take away this relegation season !

Remember. Excretia are a small club !

Last edited:

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
we'll always be bigger than you - FACT
He he he, didn't detect the hint of sarcasm then ?

All things come to those who wait, we waited until we caught you up, then we waited until we left you behind, we can wait until we are the bigger club, it's only a matter of time, if I don't see it then my kids will, and even if they don't we have a new one joining the crew the end of next month.

Muff is in terminal decline, you have nothing that anybody wants, Exeter is the obvious focal point for investment in the region, eventually we shall be bigger in every way, we are already better.

I remember when Albion were the big boys of Devon rugby.

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Exeter is the obvious focal point for benders !
Corrected for pre-season correctitudinals !

just think your might do the double over us. first game (glamour fixture) and if you should survive to the end of the season then your last ever away game in the football league. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Grecian1966

Ok I will take the bet - £100 to our Trust if City take the most, and £7 to yours if you do? Fair do's after all 0.07p is all you expected surely;)

Last edited:

Grecian1966

and just to prove my point as to just how delusional the janners are take a butchers at this classic: http://www.thisisdevon.co.uk/Plymouth-fans-tipping-footy-glory/story-13063112-detail/story.html

Jersey Tone

Anyone fancy a bet?
Nah, I don't fancy it. I reckon you'd win although last season the comparators were quite close if I recall.

Fancy a £10 on who will be Devon's top club this year???:p

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ok I will take the bet - £100 to our Trust if City take the most, and £7 to yours if you do? Fair do's after all 0.07p is all you expected surely;)
Shirley that would 7 pence to their Trust Fred ?

devonderby

Shirley that would 7 pence to their Trust Fred ?
I left a fellow greek to point that out. I would have hurt coming from me ;)

EXMADCITY

Corrected for pre-season correctitudinals !
Being a Torqueerian You should know mummies boys...