• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Away followings on Saturday

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'll be there crying my eyes out for the greens
Corrected for inevitables.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
...I'll be there singing my heart out for the greens
What dirge do you have in mind :S

devonderby

No takers?

I will take that as a universal acceptance that despite our troubles you still live in our shadows.

Thats cheered me up.

Poultice

No takers?

I will take that as a universal acceptance that despite our troubles you still live in our shadows.

Thats cheered me up.
OK DD you win, you have proved that none of us are stupid, what do you want, round of applause ?

You're still in the very edge of the abyss, I suspect that many of the Green Platoon who went to Dagenham will be at Shrewsbury, I still laugh when I think of them singing "we are staying up" at the end of that game, you will be the best supported club in the Conference next season, assuming Luton get up.

Enjoy.

heathy1

No takers?

Thats cheered me up.
I would say its pretty obvious you'll take more to Shrewsbury than we would to Stevenage, as in comparison Shrewsbury are to your club as Sheffield Utd are to us, its your glamour tie against a promotion favourite and to be honest its your biggest game probably in 5 years and one to tell the grandkids about, 'I was there when we drew with Shrewsbury', 'great days, great days'. For an Argyle fan it doesnt get better than this, perhaps going to Oxford might equal it but what a first fixture for Argyle a chance to really sink their teeth into a 'big boy', it should be a great carnival atmosphere for Argyle fans with quite a few going in maybe an hour before to look around and stare in awe at the facilities and think 'Are we really playing here?' A bit like when we went to Old Trafford. Enjoy

Argyle forever

Next year = we've met again, we know where, we know when, and you know we're better than you ,everyday
We'll have a season of the pits because you've had them for a while and we'll only get 1

Last edited:

On_The_Beach

Anyone fancy a bet?
Very tempting, Exeter are always banging on about their huge away following and they're going into a season where they must be amongst the promotion favourites and starting it against a team that will surely be one of the weakest in the division so it's a nailed on three points.... Plymouth on the other hand, well, who would travel all that way to one of the favourites when morale is so low and they barely have a full team to put out?

It's a no-brainer isn't it?

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
No takers?

Thats cheered me up.

Does it? Tis human nature to have a morbid curiosity about death...

...you'll be all going to watch the green corpse twitch.

Now your place!!!

Southampton Gull

Does it? Tis human nature to have a morbid curiosity about death...

...you'll be all going to watch the green corpse twitch.

Now your place!!!

The time is know!!!
Edited cos it made I larf

<<chuckle>>

Spoonz Red E

'e nose thar knolls ....