• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Away End Crush Today

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
sour grapes i'd say G2K. He is probably very small with an insignificant penis which is why he is a bit gobby.:)

STURTZ

Must be a bit frustrating, never having won at SJP for over fifty years!:D

addie

Truly wonderful first post there Aggie (or are you Kim?)...let's pray its NOT your last (& hope we get to see you next season too![y]).
whats that mr grecian 2000. doubt very much we will be seeing you again. we ll either be up. or you down either sounds fine to me

geoffwp

why are you being such a d*ck addie. you really are an embarrassment to the decent Leeds fans. Look, you lost. Not just that, you were made to look ordinary. Get over it eh?

Last edited:

Poultice

whats that mr grecian 2000. doubt very much we will be seeing you again. we ll either be up. or you down either sounds fine to me
Dream on Divvy Boy, you are the play off bottlers and will choke again this season the same as in the last two. We on the other hand will continue to nick enough results to keep us clear of the drop ensuring that you have another shot at the title next season, 3-2 on aggregate and what might it have been if Bazzer had not been sent off by the homer of a ref at your place.

Simples.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thing is your team was quite c*cky before the match, and look what happened there. Might be an idea to learn from them

addie

why are you being such a d*ck addie. you really are an embarrassment to the decent Leeds fans. Look, you lost. Not just that, you were made to look ordinary. Get over it eh?
wow we lost and your point is. every team loses a few or more in a season just having banter fella or cant you take it

geoffwp

just having banter fella
No you were'nt, you were being abusive and arrogant. Banter is humorous **** take. Big difference. Go onto the banter base, read and learn.

addie

Dream on Divvy Boy, you are the play off bottlers and will choke again this season the same as in the last two. We on the other hand will continue to nick enough results to keep us clear of the drop ensuring that you have another shot at the title next season, 3-2 on aggregate and what might it have been if Bazzer had not been sent off by the homer of a ref at your place.

Simples.
our fate is in our hands so we need no one to help us. if this and if that might have been different crap, you lost at ours and we lost at yours get over it fella

addie

No you were'nt, you were being abusive and arrogant. Banter is humorous **** take. Big difference. Go onto the banter base, read and learn.
then may i suggest you read the posts i quoted and say they werent abusive