• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Away End Crush Today

OAKY WHITE

Don,t know if anyone remembers me from earlier in the season but i remember saying at the time that Leeds fans would be in areas reserved for home supporters in this fixture and was laughed at by certain posters on here, just like to say that thankfully no one got hurt but the stewards were f*cking useless and as for the tannoy announcer you couldn't tell a word he was saying. Not sticking up for fans who travel without tickets but when you have massive away followings like Leeds have and not enough tickets they will continue to occupy home ends and believe me it has happened at every away game this year including Millwall, and just because they do doesn't make them hooligans all they do it for is to watch their team. I notice on the Leeds site today they have asked Exeter for a report into what went on so i don't think it will be the end of it.
Good luck for the rest of the season.

AndyR

Do you call yourself QC because you wear silk underwear? I have a fetish about silk.
No he hasn't got any briefs. I think our "QC" friend has gone......

Thames Valley Red

Some of the arrogance that pervades from Leeds fans is really starting to show what a respected director at our club has mentioned already that some Leeds fans were not helpful to the situation. Your comments smack of 'billy big bits' to me and the arrogance to buy tickets in home ends, arrive later (apart from those that arrived due to the 'helpful' lack of policing from Devon's finest) did not help the situation. the capacity was reduced and we have had bigger groups of fans in that end with no problems. Who in my opinion were more likely to be abusive and aggressive than Leeds!

I had the pleasure to have a chat with some Leeds from Grimsby in Red Square and we chatted for ages. It was great banter and similar to the time we had Man United down here for the FACUP replay a few years back. Which brings me onto the next point, we have had bigger clubs than Leeds to this ground with no hint of problems.

Our club is a community club owned by the fans, we like people to have a good experience at our ground, because maybe they will come back again. We have been on a rolling bandwagon for 3 years and we have had some growing pains. Which brings us onto the away end, we know its poor and this WILL BE the catalyst to get it changed. Our council locally have been less than helpful over the last 15 years and maybe now they might help us sort this out. We have two stands that need change, and the planning has been in place for 5 years to do this, but money and planning consent is an issue.

We know what it is like to have the problems you had, as many games in non-league we would go to grounds and find the tea-hut ran out of food in the first 20 minutes and the queue for the toilets took ages. We have swamped many grounds with fans ourselves and sometimes you need to consider your own actions. Fans who bought tickets in home ends did not help, the Police were at fault as well.

As a club we did our best and it will be improved. we offered drinks to people for free to those affected I believe and made sure the problem disappeared within 10-15 minutes. It is to our credit we resolved the problem. It was just unfortunate it happened. We will suffer now with revenue, which for our club is a big thing. Afterall do you pay a Direct Debit every month to Leeds to keep it solvent. Well 2,800 of us do!

Enjoy a promotion season hopefully and lets just agree to differ and improve. I certainly hope Leeds fans are not delayed at a services again!

UTC

TVR

Last edited:

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
No he hasn't got any briefs. I think our "QC" friend has gone......
That's good then Andy because in the heat of the moment I got confused and was thinking it was Jane Birkin!!

angelic upstart

The most important point about Saturdays episode is that we learn from our mistakes, hopefully the clubs operations director, the safety officer, Steward supervisors and the Police will have met by now to have discussed the problems while fresh in their minds.There is no doubt that the risk assessment of saturdays game was flawed e.g. coaches arriving to late, no plan for moving spectators and from where I was it looked if there was no one in charge and taking control.
If the P.A could not be heard then it is a disgrace as the club has had problems with it for years and nothing seems to have been done. I was also perturbed that there was a youngster sitting in the booth, imagine what would have happened if it had really kicked off.
I know there were some problems with the Leeds supporters but they have no control over the P.A., coaches, ticket booths etc. so the club should stop burowing their heads in the sand and say part of it was our fault and we will sort it out.

What he said.

That's good then Andy because in the heat of the moment I got confused and was thinking it was Jane Birkin!!
Je t'aime +o(

addie

Memories of Aldersh*t spring to mind!!

No sympathy for them, especially the ones in our part of the ground. Big time Charlies (except they're not big anymore) who think they can come to little provincial places and do what they like.

March on together back to Leeds, mugs!!!

Oh, and whilst I think about it, you got done 3-2 on aggregate by a bunch of yokel farmers. How do ya feel???
not bad coming from a tin pot club thats so far behind us we cant see you any more.call that a ground ,even m.f.i could build somthing better than that sh*t hole.8,500 and ya ground is full and previous to that your gates have been far less .your biggest gate of the season (were not famous anymore)dragged all you lot out though didnt it mug.go back to your crap gates again now weve helped you line your pockets M.O.T

not bad coming from a tin pot club thats so far behind us we cant see you any more.
You couldn't beat us though.

Grecian2K

not bad coming from a tin pot club thats so far behind us we cant see you any more.call that a ground ,even m.f.i could build somthing better than that sh*t hole.8,500 and ya ground is full and previous to that your gates have been far less .your biggest gate of the season (were not famous anymore)dragged all you lot out though didnt it mug.go back to your crap gates again now weve helped you line your pockets M.O.T
Truly wonderful first post there Aggie (or are you Kim?)...let's pray its NOT your last (& hope we get to see you next season too![y]).

addie

leeds you northern monkey's!!! dont care about about your own fans! all you care about is the lime light and promotion!

as for giving the w a n ker signs to the coppers and stewards when the announcement was made to move down, shame on you

may i wish you get all you deserve in the championship,,,,,,,, nothing.
if it wasnt for your sh*t policing fella we would have been in the ground in time and not held back, thats supposed to happen at full time . sh*t ground, no fans, tinpot now and always will be. you only turned out to watch us northern monkeys FACT. if we get nothing in the championship fella it will still be more than youll ever get in league 1 tractor boy