• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Attendance this Saturday V Bradford

queenybantam07

We actually took 3,300+ to Rochdale the other night but as I've previously explained on another forum, it mean knack all if we're getting d!cked all the time. - As for our away following this weekend - If anyone thinks we'll take the full allocation, they're deluded. I can see around 650 travelling at the most. Alot will be travelling via metal bird I would've thought.

Somone who mentioned our away average? - Well we're currently averaging 1,113 away from home and we havn't averaged less than 950 all season.

Looking forward to the game (Sort Of).

ecfc2000

My Attendance prediction : 5,322
My Attendance prediction : 5,323 ;)

ECFC TOM

I think Bratfud will bring around 700, which is still a good effort.

queenybantam07

I meant that their natural level of support if they were struggling in the 4th div wouldn't be much above that, they need to sell huge numbers at home cos I believe their ground costs them 1.2 million a year, even then I guess they must have some commercial side not to be struggling for money.

If we play like we did Tuesday you will have to worry more about them than us in the run in.

Simples.

So your saying you'd average more than us if we didn't have our season ticket scheme? C'mon matey, don't make me laugh! ;)

We've averaged 8,300+ for the past 15 seasons. If we didn't have our season ticket scheme we'd average around 10,000 if doing well.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
So your saying you'd average more than us if we didn't have our season ticket scheme? C'mon matey, don't make me laugh! ;)

We've averaged 8,300+ for the past 15 seasons. If we didn't have our season ticket scheme we'd average around 10,000 if doing well.
You were in the friggin Premiership for some of that !

What I was actually saying was that without the cheapo STs and the draw of a v.successful season, you wouldn't get much more than the 2,700/3300+ figure from Tuesday as regular home support. Obviously this was hung out as a red rag to any " Big time Bantams " that might be lurking.

Ok, so the truth is you might be almost as big a club as us, but you are going down like 50 something slapper on Saturday..........I hope.

Have a safe trip down and miserable one home.

Simples.

queenybantam07

You were in the friggin Premiership for some of that !

What I was actually saying was that without the cheapo STs and the draw of a v.successful season, you wouldn't get much more than the 2,700/3300+ figure from Tuesday as regular home support. Obviously this was hung out as a red rag to any " Big time Bantams " that might be lurking.

Ok, so the truth is you might be almost as big a club as us, but you are going down like 50 something slapper on Saturday..........I hope.

Have a safe trip down and miserable one home.

Simples.
Are you being serious? - We have a strong, loyal backing of 7,000 strong regardless of what league we're in. To say without our season ticket scheme we'd struggle to average much more than 3,300 at home is TBF, Laughable.

Ohh here we go again with the tongue in cheek 'Bradford are massive' comments - Change the record, we hear it every single day.

"You were in the friggin Premiership for some of that !" - If you class two seasons out of the 15 or so i've just mentioned then yeah.

Simples.

ecfc2000

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
Rawz is this a whoosh attempt or did someone actaully tell you this?

For the record "Firthy" the most optimistic of Bradford away following numbers doesn't think they'l bring more than 6/700.

They should beat the 179 that they took to Gillingham though :)

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
It'll be nice for them to have a day somewhere that is not a sh*thole.

ECFC KARL

TBH i wouldn't be surprised if they brought down alot i was expecting alot anyway