• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Artur Krysiak

ZMB

I agree, what a legend he turned out to be! Dont be studying Kasper though Art, he's too short!
After reading your post last post about Artur I thought you were starting to talk a bit of sense. You keep using the "he's to short" argument which is absolute crap!. Iker Casillas at 5ft 11" seems to be doing alrite ;)

JayPob94

I am better than Artur Krysiak. Fact.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Artur saying he doesn't think he'll start as No. 1.

http://www.thisisexeter.co.uk/Artur-taking-City-1-role-granted/story-13032162-detail/story.html

Mind games?

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Surely he should be thinking that he is No1. Shows a lack of confidence methinks.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster

More than possible, but does it make much difference in the long run? if Artur has a stinker then one would expect Tis, in all fairness, give Lenny his chance until such time his form dips. Keeps them on their toes.

Grecian_in_Plymouth

More than possible, but does it make much difference in the long run? if Artur has a stinker then one would expect Tis, in all fairness, give Lenny his chance until such time his form dips. Keeps them on their toes.
Tis wont drop keeper after one bad game , he is a better manager than that. He see's what they are like in training etc... and weighs up more than that. Every player can have a bad game , it does not make them a bad player. A dip in form will result in a drop to the bench.

Mr.Sparkle

older-codger

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've got to say I've had reservations about Artur. but credit where credits due, on Saturday thought that he was outstanding,commanded his box well, came for x's and pulled off some excellent saves. The one shot that someone mentioned that could have gone through his legs?,after that shot/save, I actually turned to the guys around me and said that if I was standing anywhere else in the ground, I'de probably have criticized artur for a fumble?, I was almost right in line with the balls trajectory and the ball was hit low, hard and swerved that much, IMO he did v v well to stop it. Today's performance gave me a glimpse of why PT and co have confidence in him. Well done artur. A big up to u lad. The down side is that half a season playing to that standard and he'll be snapped up by a higher wage payer, but that's where we are as a club and with that I can live with. COME ON U REDS!!!

Last edited:

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Agree. Thought he was great. I must say he impresses me more than Jones ever did (yes, early days mind).