• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Artur Krysiak

FAN-TATIC

I run my own businesses but I don't subscribe to the view that all public servants are wasters.
Having been one myself for nearly 20 years neither do I. The comment was made in jest with my tongue firmly embedded in my cheek. LOL

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Is every bus/taxi driver in Exeter on here tonight?!
Interesting piece of casual racism.

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can everyone report his post to get him banned? I'd find that hilarious and we could all get our own back for the years of pates goalkeeping wind ups which haven't got more than a smirk from anyone other than himself.

Antony Moxey

Interesting piece of casual racism.
Are Poles a different race to the British, or are they perhaps just from a different country?

Antony Moxey

GrecianPlayer evidence, which to me shows him chesting down a goal bound back pass, before eventually (for reasons best known to himself) picking the ball up! I agree it appears he stopped the goal bound 'shot' with his chest, but he never the less did run a risk.
Indeed he did stop the ball with his chest, so therefore he stopped it legally. He then dribbled it round his area for a bit before picking it up, so the illegal bit - picking the ball up - didn't prevent a goal scoring opportunity.

As an aside, isn't it the case that the penalty is an indirect free kick from where the offence took place, and that this overrides anything to do with preventing a goal scoring opportunity? I've never seen a keeper sent off for handling a back pass, so perhaps it was never a sending off offence anyway, regardless of where the ball was handled?

geoffwp

Is every bus/taxi driver in Exeter on here tonight?!
Up this way it would be car wash operatives Pete. Keep it going mate, I think you are winding it up nicely. ;)

PeteUSA

F*ck Me! I think it could be! Doing the camera work?
Yeah thats what I presumed, who else would it be? The only other thing I could guess would be that someones thought about all the Facebook and Twitter accounts before us and cunningly tricked us!

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
When god gave out brains, you thought he said trains and asked for a slow one, didn't you Pate?

... and stumpy... really... read some threads from 8 days ago...

*yawn