• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Artur Condemns Noble Boos!

Ian Mancey

Well as I remember the incident the crowd didnt boo Noble at all! and it wasnt a minority
The crowd cheered when Noble was taken off and it seemed to be virtually the whole crowd, with the exception of a few!
But he has got complaicent IMPO

But surley the fee paying public have a right to voice an opinion! They have paid good money after all!
And if Noble is upset for being criticised for not playing well he needs to get a real job were you get a real telling off for not doing your job!!! Or easier PLAY BETTER! Problem solved

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I tend also to boo refs
Disgraceful, we are there to uphold the rules and deserve upmost respect from you unwashed cretins on the terraces.
What about us washed cretins in the OG?

Anyway, respect has to be earned. I generally defend the ref when he's being called a muppet etc. as most fans don't realise what a difficult job it is but there are limits - I'd boo karl Evans, the ars*hole who refereed the Colchester match last season, if we ever had him again - difficult to play 9 against 12. I see he's been relegated to the Conference this season, as card-happy as ever.

ecfctis

Well as I remember the incident the crowd didnt boo Noble at all! and it wasnt a minority
The crowd cheered when Noble was taken off and it seemed to be virtually the whole crowd, with the exception of a few!

But surley the fee paying public have a right to voice an opinion! They have paid good money after all!
And if Noble is upset for being criticised for not playing well he needs to get a real job were you get a real telling off for not doing your job!!! Or easier PLAY BETTER! Problem solved
Exactly....... if your man enough to glory in the praise then you certainly have to be man enough and take criticism when it's due..... and following his last performance he's due all he gets,...cheers and boos!

Ian Mancey

Exactly....... if your man enough to glory in the praise then you certainly have to be man enough and take criticism when it's due..... and following his last performance he's due all he gets,...cheers and boos!
Zacly! Well said that man

stumpynadge

And that's it in a Christmas nutshell. The lad needs a rocket up his a***.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why, cos that has worked pretty well for us so far ?
Not my quote Poults, I was quoting from a previous post.....

STURTZ

what rob said about Patrick Ada is quality!!

Maybe we should start a poll on whether it was right to jeer noble? im guessing it will be a landslide a la should tisdale be sacked.
Thing is I seem to remember that Pat Ada had quite a good game that day.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Thing is I seem to remember that Pat Ada had quite a good game that day.
At Weymouth?

Nope, he was torn a new one that day. Unlike his previous appearances at Grays and Woking where he was excellent.

FAN-TATIC

I agree with those who say that it is OK to criticise players for poor performances. Especially where it is thought lack of effort or interest has been the case.

However, There is, imo absolutely no point whatsoever in booing the players of your own team. It achieves nothing. We are FFS supporters!

PeteUSA

\

Nope, he was torn a new one that day.
Great, another phrase to add to the exeweb language. Thats about six times somebody or other has said that this week!