• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Artur Condemns Noble Boos!

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
We won't train on Christmas Day. I'm sure some clubs will have their players in, but I share Tis' view that it can be counter-productive to drag them away from their families. We will trust the boys to undertake some exercise at home and be sensible in what they eat and drink and look forward to our faith being rewarded with an improved performance at Wycombe on Boxing Day.

It will indeed be interesting to see what happens...Does this mean the team will travel up on the morning?

Thames Valley Red

Roads will be very quiet, I drove to Fulham from Exeter years back in no time at all!

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
It will indeed be interesting to see what happens...Does this mean the team will travel up on the morning?
Would you expect them to stay overnight for one of our closest away games?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Roads will be very quiet, I drove to Fulham from Exeter years back in no time at all!
When City played Torquay in a morning KO on Boxing Day 1995, my Dad and I set off very early (about 6:30) - earlier in the season it had taken us 5 hours to get to Exeter from Isleworth and we missed the KO, so wanted to be doubly sure.

So, of course, being the only car on the road we pulled in to the car park at 8:30. Nothing open, freezing morning, eventually we found a cafe.

Then KO was delayed. Grrr.

Then we witnessed one of the most insipid 0-0s ever. Great.

LOG

When City played Torquay in a morning KO on Boxing Day 1995, my Dad and I set off very early (about 6:30) - earlier in the season it had taken us 5 hours to get to Exeter from Isleworth and we missed the KO, so wanted to be doubly sure.

So, of course, being the only car on the road we pulled in to the car park at 8:30. Nothing open, freezing morning, eventually we found a cafe.

Then KO was delayed. Grrr.

Then we witnessed one of the most insipid 0-0s ever. Great.
We went to Torquay on Boxing Day once only to find the game had been called off. We'd wondered why we'd been able to park so close.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gone a bit off-topic haven't we?

Good on Artur.

Poultice

Indeed, booing players is laughable.
For having a mare, fair enough, for being a overweight, unfit and not giving a sh*t ?

He deserves whatever he gets.

Poultice

We will trust the boys to undertake some exercise at home and be sensible in what they eat and drink
Why, cos that has worked pretty well for us so far ?

GrecianWonder

what rob said about Patrick Ada is quality!!

Maybe we should start a poll on whether it was right to jeer noble? im guessing it will be a landslide a la should tisdale be sacked.

Mr T Kettle

I tend also to boo refs QUOTE]

Disgraceful, we are there to uphold the rules and deserve upmost respect from you unwashed cretins on the terraces.